Original Tracks as DLC?

• Thread starter Roflwaffle
  • 47 comments
Guyana
Somewhere
Roflwaffle16
Seeing as track DLC is confirmed for GT6 I was just wondering what original track you guys think is most likely to be included as DLC and possible links to this. We already know that there is proof of Seattle but are there any others?

wasn't that the Silverstone reveal trailer when it shows the blue projection outlines of the tracks on the earth and one of the outlines is SSR11? I don't think that proves that it will be DLC but we can hope.

Hope for seattle circuit
nqkoih9v.png

yup me too. Looking at that screenshot it looks like the fast left hander just before the jumps in the first sector of seattle.

Out of the 25 tracks there we only know the current situation on 4 of them:
Apricot Hill: Confirmed in GT6
El Capitan: Video Evidence
Seattle: Screenshots found & video evidence
Twin Ring Motegi: GT5 DLC

Last edited:
Out of the 25 tracks there we only know the current situation on 4 of them:
Apricot Hill: Confirmed in GT6
El Capitan: Screenshots found
Seattle: Screenshots found & video evidence
Twin Ring Motegi: GT5 DLC
The screenshots on El Capitan are from GTPSP.

I personally think the track that has the highest chance of becoming a DLC track is Seattle Circuit. El Capitan, SSR11, Midfield, & Tahiti Maze would great too of course..

It would be a great idea, I remember reading a Kaz interview on here where he mentioned that they plan on bringing more DLC to the Gran Turismo series on here.

I think the 25 track logos from the website are to represent them as DLC in GT6. What encourages me even more about this is that it includes Curcuito Ricardo Tormo (Valencia) which was on GTPSP.

I think the 25 track logos from the website are to represent them as DLC in GT6. What encourages me even more about this is that it includes Curcuito Ricardo Tormo (Valencia) which was on GTPSP.

In 2011 or 2012, Kaz announced GT6 was being worked on, can someone provide for info on this? the 25 track logos were added on January and March 2011, It supposedly takes 2 years to make a track. Montegi was released 1.5 years later and Apricot Hill 2.5 years later, coincidence? I think not.

Kaz said a long time ago I think when GT6 was announced, he would love to release these type of tracks as DLC, so there could be a high chance for some of these tracks to be added in DLC. 👍

Last edited:
The first time Kaz mentioned GT6 was in an interview with Autoweek at the 2010 SEMA show:

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20101103/SEMA/101109948#ixzz14JXJLuf9

A year later in an interview with IGN at the 2011 SEMA show he is quoted saying "Of course we're working on GT6 already":

http://www.ign.com/articles/2011/11/10/gran-turismo-dlc-and-the-future

So, I think the originals that appeared on the GT site are going to most likely going to be making a come back, we've already seen 2 1/2 out of the 25, I don't think we are done yet. :)

In 2011 or 2012, Kaz announced GT6 was being worked on, can someone provide for info on this? the 25 track logos were added on January and March 2011, It supposedly takes 2 years to make a track. Montegi was released 1.5 years later and Apricot Hill 2.5 years later, coincidence? I think not.
But PD already have the models of these tracks from previous GT's so all they need to do is clean them up a little bit then release. PD aren't stupid enough to make a track they've already got the file for from scratch...

But PD already have the models of these tracks from previous GT's so all they need to do is clean them up a little bit then release. PD aren't stupid enough to make a track they've already got the file for from scratch...

but remaking 20 of them at once would slow you down a bit ehh? :)

Did some research and it turns out that those screenshots of El Capitan with the Enzo were from the Red Bull "Horsepower" trailer from TGS 2010.
Likewise for the possibility of Pike's Peak - don't we have the inference that it'll come with the Escudo revamp and that SX4 (I think) which is for that track?

I suppose it'd be best to wait a while though before hoping too hard for PP. I'd like a return of New York or Hong Kong, though no evidence has come other than the mention of monthly track DLC.

Back