• Thread starter Cowboy
  • 49 comments

Should GT Sport have fictional tracks?

• Yes

Votes: 118 86.8%
  • No

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
I love Trial Mountain, for sure it could use a bit more flavour in the surface though. I'm fine with fictional tracks but some of them seem a bit gimmicky, like Cape Ring can be fun but it's such a micky mouse fantasy track that it feels like something you'd get in a silly Rfactor mod or something.

I'd prefer a focus on real tracks, it'd be fun if they added a Drag Strip.. Considering how popular Drag Racing is online and how easy it is to actually make a drag strip for a game, it's amazing that it gets left out.

image.jpeg

The reason I bought the game was to play trial mountain, grand valley and specifically Rome...

I hope they release a patch with these new tracks otherwise I will be switching to a competitor and never buying GT again until those tracks are in the game...

Of course it needs fictional tracks. But why they picked the ones they did, i have no idea.. Terrible selection.

Hmm... when I first bought GT1, I wasn't concerned with real tracks(mainly because there were none). The ability to control a "real life" car in a video game, was madness.
Today's Gran Turismo game, I have to look at the same way. The tracks are not going to matter. The cars and the replays are what have always held my interest. In the past, PD have spoiled us for some beautiful tracks. GT should have fictional tracks. Besides, I have a different game for real tracks.

Latest Posts

Back