ORS GT | Season 2

• Thread starter Oniichan
  • 321 comments
Game locked up for me on the last race. Shame. Ah well was great fun though.

Pawel you had no lag what so ever. Butter smooth to me.

Great racing tonight everyone. 👍

Has been a long time since I raced with you guys and it is great to be involved again, looking forward to the inaugural GT6 ORS kicking off! I will mirror what Pawel said though, felt very rusty to begin with and started to find a groove in the later races, still lacking a lot of consistency though... :banghead:

Cheers,

Xerx.

Haha always a possibility.. provided the sound bug doesn't affect anyone during the race and ruin it.

great laugh at Bathurst, think i may had a little lag. I think GT6 is causing a few people to lag.

Haha always a possibility.. provided the sound bug doesn't affect anyone during the race and ruin it.

What is this sound bug? A few of you mentioned it on Monday too but I didn't know there was one, other than some below par car sounds in general... :indiff:

Is it specific to Bathurst? :confused:

What is this sound bug? A few of you mentioned it on Monday too but I didn't know there was one, other than some below par car sounds in general... :indiff:

Yeah its just a Bathurst thing. Not sure if they patched it yet but it seems to still happen. What happens is the sounds of everything during the races start to stutter and then eventually stop all together so you have absolutely no sound what so ever while racing.

Yeah its just a Bathurst thing. Not sure if they patched it yet but it seems to still happen. What happens is the sounds of everything during the races start to stutter and then eventually stop all together so you have absolutely no sound what so ever while racing.

:irked: That would suck! Fortunately I haven't had that happen yet... :nervous:

Is it online only or offline too? If both I'm surprised I haven't had it happen because I have turned quite a lot of laps around the mountain.

I have had the same thing happen to me offline and not at Bathurst but Grand Valley, all race sounds disappeared and did not come back during the race at all.

I have had the same thing happen to me offline and not at Bathurst but Grand Valley, all race sounds disappeared and did not come back during the race at all.
That sucks, the closest I have had, is no sound at the beginning of a race, and then after the first corner, it comes back, for a couple of different tracks.

That's good to hear Jon that the tagged GTP is no longer needed. It should open up the WRS to more competitors.

Xerx looks like you better get cracking!

Not to worry boys. New season will start very soon just finalizing a few things. Keep an eye on the ORS forum.

If there's enough interest the WRS will be holding races on Thursday nights at about 8pm eastern(DST).
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...lot-interest-check-far-east-timezones.296324/

Is anyone interested in another Monday night session? I'm starting to miss racing everyone.

I am very interested. 👍

I have run out if things to do on GT6 (car tuning aside) with the exception of working on the GTP WRS qualifiers and Oni's ORS TTs.

I am hanging for the next season to start and would welcome another mini-series or casual race evening again! :D

Not to worry boys. New season will start very soon just finalizing a few things. Keep an eye on the ORS forum.

Don't worry, I am sure we are all keeping a very close eye on what you have in store for us! :cool:

Back