- 1,325

- New South Wales
- alvin23a
- ICIY BOYS
That looks like my line. *shifty eyes*mrtaitalOk i took some photo's last night on Monza in regards to cutting and not cutting.
This is cutting, like seriously your wheels aren't on the racing surface lol
That looks like my line. *shifty eyes*mrtaitalOk i took some photo's last night on Monza in regards to cutting and not cutting.
This is cutting, like seriously your wheels aren't on the racing surface lol
I seem to have somehow thrown out all my previous setups with my old TAFE work...Either that or the cat ate them!
I did about 10 laps yesterday with a different setup on each lap, and am running pretty consistent 1'08.9's, not good.
Don't know what my best time was.
If anyone is keen to give me a few setup tips, that would be awesome,
as I'm pretty damn hopeless when it comes to getting a balanced setup.
The one I settled on is pretty terrible.
I should be on later today also to try and rectify my setup mistakes haha.
Mike
So X will you do 1 pit or go all 18? Please tell.![]()
Mic_Col^^^Awesome!!!!
Wow that screen must be 22 inches!
I know we talked about your pic in the lobby earlier Taital,
but the way you set that post up, is f'ing brilliant
Game over hahahahaa
willco69thats it, im selling my projector and racing seat and setting up my computer monitor.
Rusty*HAHA so true!!
Deffinitely a winner...sorry Spin; taital's setup puts yours to shame!
It looks so comfy, very inviting seat thats bound to improve lap times.![]()
Mic_ColHey guys just a question:
We've been talking about the Cape Ring south sprint races as being 18 laps. It's in a few posts above, but I didn't bother quoting.
But is that confirmed as race length??
I guess Oni is the one to give us a definate answer.
Hey guys just a question:
We've been talking about the Cape Ring south sprint races as being 18 laps. It's in a few posts above, but I didn't bother quoting.
But is that confirmed as race length??
I guess Oni is the one to give us a definate answer.
19 laps including the parade lap.
Cool Cheers!
Did your baby arrive home today mate!?...![]()
Who is hosting tonight? I've recieved no message regarding this race, so I really have no idea.
It'd be better if Xerx's hosted, but if Oni does host, just turn voice chat off all together, it can be very annoying if you don't have a mic on.