ORS | SEASON 2 | Lexus IS-F RM Series

  • Thread starter Thread starter Oniichan
  • 915 comments
  • 48,156 views
All good stigiboy.. i can play along.. gotta be able to cop it if you wanna dish it out...

👍 Nice call mate.

And on that note, I have updated my User Title and will now also go with it. :sly: ...Would still like an explanation as to why "Bomber" though... But one can only imagine... :lol:


According to http://eu.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/d31999.html where times are listed in GMT (no mistaking which EST they are talking about)

(1)
Start: 08/24/2011 17:00 GMT = 03:00 Thursday August 25, 2011 in Australia/Sydney
Finish: 08/24/2011 21:00 GMT = 07.00 Thursday August 25, 2011 in Australia/Sydney

(2)
Start: 08/30/2011 03:00 GMT = 13:00 Tuesday August 30, 2011 in Australia/Sydney
Finish: 08/30/2011 04:00 GMT = 14:00 Tuesday August 30, 2011 in Australia/Sydney

(3)
Start: 09/07/2011 17:00 GMT = 03:00 Wednesday September 7, 2011 in Australia/Sydney
Finish: 09/07/2011 23:00 GMT = 09:00 Thursday September 8, 2011 in Australia/Sydney

(4)
Start: 09/14/2011 17:00 GMT = 03:00:00 Thursday September 15, 2011 in Australia/Sydney
Finish: 09/14/2011 23:00 GMT = 09:00:00 Thursday September 15, 2011 in Australia/Sydney

*Please note that the exact times of the maintenance may slightly vary.

I hope I didn't balls that up !

That's what I got when I worked it out mate, so I think your safe. ;)


Hey Oni.

I just got back from travelling, I heard you're running a new series with the recommended list. I'm so in i'm already there.

Send you a PM ingame aswell.

Cheers.

Bonson.

Good to see you back mate! Did notice you had been offline for quite some time, see you on track soon I hope.


Cheers, Bomber :)
 
👍 Nice call mate.

And on that note, I have updated my User Title and will now also go with it. :sly: ...Would still like an explanation as to why "Bomber" though... But one can only imagine... :lol:

Cheers, Bomber :)

LMFAO.. well done bomber.. welcome aboard.

So its wagon wheel, barbie, white knight, roota, bomber.. hmm whos next??
 
We haven't thanked xerx enough for doing those photos when he does such a great job, and it must take so long to do them, and it's nice to see spin taking upthe job when xerx couldn't make it. So well done guys and thanks, I always enjoy going through those picks Tuesday or Wednesday,

Cheers mate. :cheers:
It does take a long time each week (4-6 hrs) but I do like having the record in pictures of all the goings-on during race night. It is very different watching the replay because I see everything and am not focussed solely on my race, I like that aspect also, gives us all a chance to see what each round was like for everyone else.


Yeah, that one stint I get on the softs makes all the difference hey, specially as i try and drag that stint out as long as possible (last race i think i stretched the softs out to 15 laps).
But yeah, Im happy to give it a bash (mediums only) for the next race if you guys think I should.. all good. Cheers!👍

As for your switch to the top group mate, I definately think you are fast enough (and thought you were before the season kicked off) but I would also say that with one round remaining, perhaps it would be better just to keep things as they are and promote you starting next championship...? It has worked well so far this season so why change things going into the final round. 👍


Cheers, Bomber :)


EDIT:
Finally added your fastest lap point from Grand Valley now too Barbie, congratulations again mate. ;)

Of the 9 races run so far this season the fastest laps breakdown is as follows;
Barbie x4, Stig x3, Bomber x1, Waynz x1

Looks like you could definately be looking at a promotion with those stats Barbie! :sly:
 
Last edited:
OMG THE MOBILE FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MY USED LOT, WOO

btw if u race with a hanssolo, oneta and a red race suit Dutch oven guy, kick em, they are quick but want to win lap one at all costs
 
LMFAO.. well done bomber.. welcome aboard.

So its wagon wheel, barbie, white knight, roota, bomber.. hmm whos next??
LOL!!!:lol:👍
R*
 
OMG THE MOBILE FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MY USED LOT, WOO

btw if u race with a hanssolo, oneta and a red race suit Dutch oven guy, kick em, they are quick but want to win lap one at all costs

Your forgetting Mr. Lag and Street Sign? :dopey:
 
waynz
Your forgetting Mr. Lag and Street Sign? :dopey:

Ahh yes! Big willy and the guy with no sense of direction because the street signs are his flag!
 
I dunno if I should race with you guys, Theres no way I should risk getting a nickname like Barbie XD...

White knight though, thoroughly deserved.
 
I dunno if I should race with you guys, Theres no way I should risk getting a nickname like Barbie XD...

White knight though, thoroughly deserved.

Ahh relax Bono..
 
Bennyjohnson
I dunno if I should race with you guys, Theres no way I should risk getting a nickname like Barbie XD...

White knight though, thoroughly deserved.

Willco's PSN was busted playing barbie karaoke or something, so also well deserved !
 
Willco's PSN was busted playing barbie karaoke or something, so also well deserved !

Oh Man, I freaked out last night when i walked in and saw the kids watchin "princess stories" on my ps3:scared: i though 'here we go again, i'll never hear the end of this'. LOL!:)
 
Oh Man, I freaked out last night when i walked in and saw the kids watchin "princess stories" on my ps3:scared: i though 'here we go again, i'll never hear the end of this'. LOL!:)

... But you failed to mention you then sat with them and started quoting lines from it before they had even been said!... :sly: :lol:


Cheers, Bomber :)
 
... But you failed to mention you then sat with them and started quoting lines from it before they had even been said!... :sly: :lol:


Cheers, Bomber :)

You go girl!
 
willco69
Oh Man, I freaked out last night when i walked in and saw the kids watchin "princess stories" on my ps3:scared: i though 'here we go again, i'll never hear the end of this'. LOL!:)

You just dobbed yourself in mate!
 
good to see youve adapted to the bomber nickname mate!
 
willco69
Oh Man, I freaked out last night when i walked in and saw the kids watchin "princess stories" on my ps3:scared: i though 'here we go again, i'll never hear the end of this'. LOL!:)

Is that the Anne Hathaway movie?!
 
LOL!!!:lol:
Haha, Taital...now Iv'e gotta dive in to save ya mate...your looking for the words 'Princess Diaries' I believe....yes Anne Hathaway played as the lead actress in those movies.
R*
 
Taital, Rusty, I knew there was somethin goin on there.. you guys hook up and watch princess stories hey? good for you boys, good for you..
 
willco69
Taital, Rusty, I knew there was somethin goin on there.. you guys hook up and watch princess stories hey? good for you boys, good for you..

Will I'm referring to a movie with a chick most men would rail to the wall, not your fairy barbie stories!

Thanks for the save rusty
 
I heard you'd rail anything Taital..
 
willco69
I heard you'd rail anything Taital..

Shouldn't play out your fantasies here mate it's a public forum, I wouldn't climb over anne Hathaway to get to you mate
 
Ah! the question is would anne hathaway with you or would you hathaway with her?
 
I'm referring to a movie with a chick most men would rail to the wall!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's funny because it's so very true! :drool:


Ah! the question is would anne hathaway with you or would you hathaway with her?

GOLD! Well said Barbie. 👍


Cheers, Bomber :)
 
Last edited:
willco69
Ah! the question is would anne hathaway with you or would you hathaway with her?

Well done old timer, but at the end of the day we'll Hathaway to reach the godsend
 
Anybody do much testing over the weekend? Care to post your times here?
 
:D
The best I have gotten so far with my setup is: 1'33.8xx.
Not that flash, but my tyre wear is good so I'm happy.:)
Rusty
 
Back