• 285 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Tennessee
xXGEN-GENOCYD3Xx
opwelcomepicture.jpg

About OsakaHQ

OsakaHQ is more than a drift team, its more like a drift family.
Our main goal is not only to drift, but to have as much fun as
possible while doing it. We are by no means a new team, just a
group of guys and girls trying to keep a well known name going
strong and in the right direction. With that being said we would
like to have a drama free thread, so if anyone has any problems
please send a personal message to our leader or co-leaders on here
or on the playstation network. Thanks for visiting and enjoy your
stay!!!​

Managers

osakaleadername.jpg

leaderpiclogo.jpg

osakacoleadername.jpg

co-leaderpiclogo.jpg

osakacoleader2name.jpg

ch3vypiclogo.jpg

monster.jpg

Recruiters

OsakaHQ-Supernut
OsakaHQ-AEMDRIFT​

Members

D1
OsakaHQ-ToyoSan
OsakaHQ-Akina
OsakaHQ-Ltsuki
OsakaHQ-Beb0
OsakaHQ-IMPORTD1
OsakaHQ-Mininut
OsakaHQ-P84
OsakaHQ-V8torque
OsakaHQ-Rockstar
OsakaHQ-Stance
OsakaHQ-Emazing
OsakaHQ-Angel
OsakaHQ-AsianFD
OsakaHQ-Zakk
OsakaHQ-Stunna
OsakaHQ-JAMR
OsakaHQ-Smokey
OsakaHQ-FuZiiON
OsakaHQ-Jakeob
OsakaHQ-baby1arm
OsakaHQ-DrUgZ-
OsakaHQ-Kaimetsu
OsakaHQ-Damu
OsakaHQ-aznsktr
OsakaHQ-Panther
OsakaHQ-Vee
OsakaHQ-Blurrrr
OsakaHQ-Smokey
OsakaHQ-DOHICKEY
OsakaHQ-Crookz
OsakaHQ-Cruz
OSAKAHQ_DeLaNo
OsakaHQspeedemon

Inactive Members
OsakaHQ-Chillum
OsakaHQ-TrYHaRD
OsakaHQ-nhra1625
OsakaHQ-Panther
OsakaHQ-Mirror

Touge

Managers
Leader OsakaHQ-Stealth
Co-Leader OsakaHQ-Shadowfx
Co-Leader OsakaHQ-Blurrrr
Co-Leader OsakaHQ-XANO_24​

Members
OsakaHQ-gemini
OsakaHQ-EVIL_GT
OsakaHQ_Gust
OsakaHQ-mycars12
OsakaHQ-VTEC_God
OsakaHQ-GodArm
OsakaHQ-Mininut
OsakaHQ-Genocyd3
OsakaHQ-KevinD1
OsakaHQ-_-P84

opteampic2logo.jpg
Regulations

RWD cars only
Comfort hard tires
No AWD cars during comps and battles​

Rules

We only have 3 rules and thats Be Active, Have Fun, and most
importantly, NO TRASH TALKING!!!​

ophelmet.jpg

Want to Join?

We are currently recruiting so if you would be interested in
joining our drifting family please fill out a form and we will get
back to you as soon as possible :) or for a more direct approach
you can contact one of our recruiters. Thanks and see you on the
track!!!​

Example Form

PSN NAME: OsakaHQ-Genocyd3
Time Zone:CST (GMT-6)
Mic?- yes
Sex (M/F): M
Drift Vehicles: Toyota Aristo V300 '00, Jaguar XFR '10
Former Teams: none
Favorite Tracks:High Speed Ring, Suzuka East Circuit
DS3 or Wheel: DS3

Current W/L Record

20/2​

Last edited:
Yeeehaaaaw! What he said^ Fresh OP.. been waitin for this :P. I know i've said this a million times now but i'll be back on here soon! Sooner then later.. i've been really busy getting myself accepted to a tech school here n finding a job, i got a job n now saving some money for a ps3, n some side money for another wheel.. Have a blast guys, miss ya all. (no homo)

Nice diggin the fresh OP! Just wanna say my respects for the team it's always a blast sliding with all of you!
P.s.let's try to get some touge action going on shadowFX is setting up an event pm him if any are interested!

i drifted with OsakaHQ-AEMDRIFT at high speed ring In a online room before

Last edited:
How many OHQ threads can there be on GTP? The world may never know..

Anyways, good luck from the team I'm on. I think... I guess....

Well We have more then 30 members.An i finally made a GTP account:sly:
An good job Gen on the thread.

I no inactive. I go online. Genocyd3 see me. MrBig also. MrLil. Supernut. They see me. I online weekend only Asia weekend time your weekend also...
/asian

Seriously though, I'm not inactive. Lol.

I have 2 questions...

You have 30 or so members?
Seriously?
Yes we have a lot of members because we are branching out to different aspects of GT5 like touge, Yes seriously :)
How many OHQ threads can there be on GTP? The world may never know..

Anyways, good luck from the team I'm on. I think... I guess....
The old thread was put up by a member who is no longer with us, so i contacted him and had him tell the mods to lock it
I no inactive. I go online. Genocyd3 see me. MrBig also. MrLil. Supernut. They see me. I online weekend only Asia weekend time your weekend also...
/asian

Seriously though, I'm not inactive. Lol.
I posted this like two days before i drifted with you, I see you are active now and I have changed your status back to active...By the way nice drifting the other night, and I like the Jaguar
Yeeehaaaaw! What he said^ Fresh OP.. been waitin for this :P. I know i've said this a million times now but i'll be back on here soon! Sooner then later.. i've been really busy getting myself accepted to a tech school here n finding a job, i got a job n now saving some money for a ps3, n some side money for another wheel.. Have a blast guys, miss ya all. (no homo)
We miss you too man (no homo)...I totally understand about the work thing, this is just a game so take your time getting your stuff straight!!!
Op is looking clean 👍
Good Luck from White Smoke Gang !
Thanks, much appreciated
Nice diggin the fresh OP! Just wanna say my respects for the team it's always a blast sliding with all of you!
P.s.let's try to get some touge action going on shadowFX is setting up an event pm him if any are interested!
We are starting a touge division, OsakaHQ-Stealth will be the head of it and as soon as I can get a list of members who want to be in it i will update the thread with our new touge group!!!

What did i tell you opinion 2 back tires hit grass watch 3:00 till 3:30

An yea im to big for a wheel lol,6'7 pretty big

Baby1Arm: Look very closely at my back tire tracks, i never once droped 2 tires into the grass at one time... only 1. Also notice Yurie understeered twice while chasing once entering the first corner and then again transitioning out the first corner. Keep in mind we were in same car and i was closer to him. Judges should have checked tire tracks. Noone said points off for 1 tire. And why does it say yurie wins even before we did the last corner... Very un orginzed, the judges need to get on the same page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear that your brakechecking attempts didnt work :crazy:...
Hope you update the record to 2 loses. :)

What did i tell you opinion 2 back tires hit grass watch 3:00 till 3:30

An yea im to big for a wheel lol,6'7 pretty big

Baby1Arm: Look very closely at my back tire tracks, i never once droped 2 tires into the grass at one time... only 1. Also notice Yurie understeered twice while chasing once entering the first corner and then again transitioning out the first corner. Keep in mind we were in same car and i was closer to him. Judges should have checked tire tracks. Noone said points off for 1 tire. And why does it say yurie wins even before we did the last corner... Very un orginzed, the judges need to get on the same page.

careful Mr.Big, the mods don't like double or triple post. If your post is still fresh, and if you want to say something again, just edit your last post. idk if you've already received an infraction. don't worry, i have one too XD

in relation to OP/thread: I like the new thread 👍

Breakchecking? i dont know who you think was breakchecking,An dont be coming on are thread starting trouble,Oh an im hearing Prodigy doesn't want a rematch hmm... lol

Breakchecking? i dont know who you think was breakchecking,An dont be coming on are thread starting trouble,Oh an im hearing Prodigy doesn't want a rematch hmm... lol

Nobody takes Osaka HQ seriously you know that right? I don't blame them for not wanting to battle you.. I'm surprised you even got the first chance.

Nobody takes Osaka HQ seriously you know that right? I don't blame them for not wanting to battle you.. I'm surprised you even got the first chance.

👍 +1000000

Osaka in a regular drift room... Cool, everyone is chill and it's a good time.

Osaka in a battle room... Prepare to take an "L" because there is a lot of complaining when things aren't in their favor.

Someone in Osaka is on a wheel.......... Kind of shocking to say the least.

Exactly GunZ and that is to all most members and how they carry them selves messages I got from people saying "Oh you can't judge and I you don't know about D1 etc." :mad::irked::grumpy: To me is a waste of time and failure from the start not saying the team is bad or nothing because to be honest OsakaHQ may be the most active team on this game but the reputation is just tarnished by the childish behavior, actions of certain members, cockiness, and not responsible of their own actions thats why if there is a rematch I will not take part at all because certain people can't accept to lose and those are the people who don't deserve to be on a team at all and therefore I'm done with OHQ and its behavior. Sad to say because they are only an handful of OHQ members that are decent in behavior but as we look at it the good must suffer for the bad which is not fair but most have to accept it unless something is done.

Look at 0:19 and on through the entry of the hair pin at 0:21 unnecessary use of the handbrake in my honest opinion, looks like you slowed down a lot in front of the follower. I am saying this in the most respectful manner possible.

Really really guys come the hell on I could give a well you know what less I revewed the video and with my own two eyes seen Big drop two on a match he had won so I dont wanna hear biast cause if they where biast it was in OHQ favor and as for Prodigy vs OHQ again why bother Prodigy has battled OHQ when nao was running it and the second team as well I think they can clearly put that one under there belt and move on to better things instead of this nagging just saying after the beat Nao's team same stuff with the nagging take your lose and move on you win some you lose some

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back