OsakaHQ!!!

• Thread starter general_g
  • 285 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
A if u guys wonder where i am I'm gonna be in school 4 a while but ill maybe be on Fridays and the weekends so might not be on 4 a while.Just telling Baby D and the co leaders.

Hey guys and gals sorry i have been busy. My sister just tied the knot and one of my childhood buddies passed away at 27 years old and i have been doing all i can for his kid he left behind. So i am going to be straight up with you guys.Heres the deal i started a new team i will stay OsakaHQ always its just nice drifting and not arguing with noobs and trolls.Currently we are not recruiting so please dont bug me about it.Also my new team will not be on gt planet if i want trouble i will find it my self i will not put advertisement for trouble witch is creating a thread on gt planet.I have learned my lessons with this thread.Now i am done battling for ohq and my new team is not a battle team either.You guys and gals can battle if you like as a team or solo just be respectful and responsible win or lose thank you.So go get whats yours guys n gals show Monster Energy what were all about.:sly:

I had a drift with babydik your team leader - he's really good :)
PS. Keep up the great work from the Redline Drift Team!
PPS. Just spilt my cup full of water D:

so, are u gonna do an open lobby sometime to recruit people or something like that? i drifted with OsakaHQ-Reaper, OsakaHQ-AEMDRIFT, and some other members yesterday was pretty fun

Thanks redline your really good to and add me both of you so we can drift more often. GBRR AEM handles are tryouts but i will be on around eight pm to three am usually eastern time i will delete two inactives add me up and see you guys soon.:D:cheers:

Wait hold up I thought u were gunna stop OHQ babyD? That's the reason why I haven't been loggin on to my OHQ account cuz u were gunna start a team? can someone inform me about this please

Wait hold up I thought u were gunna stop OHQ babyD? That's the reason why I haven't been loggin on to my OHQ account cuz u were gunna start a team? can someone inform me about this please

I am going to keep ohq rolling.Now the new team im not even mentioning on here but the respect ohq don't get because of the tarnished name and the few knuckle heads that every team has but we are the poster boys for. My new team is none of the above and will get that respect that ohq simply can't feel me. Jamar hit me up on psn not on here about the new team.If you guys want a example of how much respect ohq got from a team were older then and stole are colors go look at what happened on there thread and i was just trying to be cool but spank and burst gotta make me look bad no matter what but its a perfect example of what people think of this team.Yes and i did everything i was told and again spank even sent me a pm after i reported it i guess there waiting for me to lash out but sorry moderators i did my part.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I haven't been on gt5 in a bit because I just bought the new Counter Strike. It's the pretty much the only other game I end up playing besides gt5. I'll probably be on in a bit if anyone else is, catch you guys on the flip side.

Blurr905
Hey guys, I haven't been on gt5 in a bit because I just bought the new Counter Strike. It's the pretty much the only other game I end up playing besides gt5. I'll probably be on in a bit if anyone else is, catch you guys on the flip side.

Dude same here I get distracted on playing counter strike and gt5 only lol

BABYdBABYd
I am going to keep ohq rolling.Now the new team im not even mentioning on here but the respect ohq don't get because of the tarnished name and the few knuckle heads that every team has but we are the poster boys for. My new team is none of the above and will get that respect that ohq simply can't feel me. Jamar hit me up on psn not on here about the new team.If you guys want a example of how much respect ohq got from a team were older then and stole are colors go look at what happened on there thread and i was just trying to be cool but spank and burst gotta make me look bad no matter what but its a perfect example of what people think of this team.Yes and i did everything i was told and again spank even sent me a pm after i reported it i guess there waiting for me to lash out but sorry moderators i did my part.

Okay because I slowly started to send all my OHQ cars back to my original account.Ill message you later when I get on thanks for the info!

only a small portion of Osaka i can say i respect. but most of your "new" recruits are very disrespectful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back