OsakaHQ's List of are Rulz.

Do you want vinly edtior UPDATE for GT5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DriftNaoski

(Banned)
OsakaHQ-Naoski D-Prince_Kevin
Osaka-Naoki
Welcome: we are a team coming from Forza2 & Forza3 know were trying to bring you the to the real life of Drifting trains like we do here in japan. here.are a few Rulz before i finsh this thread. OsakaHQMust Follow

*The Team doesn't have many rules but still has a few to mantain the order and function of OsakaHQ.

Rule 1- Treat Your Team Mates With Respect

Rule 2-
Do Not Go Into Rooms And Talk SMACK.

Rule 3- Do Not Talk SMACK To Allied Teams Or Clans

Rule 4- Do Not Lie To The Team

Rule 5- Make OsakaHQ- Profile Name (you can use all the profiles you want but for the team is a requirement to have a OsakaHQ- account and use it quite often)

Rule 6- Be Online Regularly (if not inform by PM to the leader why you can't other wise the member will be kicked but you can always come back when you can be online as you did before =D)

Rule 7- Have Fun Out There !!

Rule 8- Do Not Drive AWD Inless You Doing Touge
!!!!

Thank you for reading the rules.If you Dont follow Dont try being in OsakaHQ..PlZ

How To Join ? : OsakaHQ Your going to have to try out on 3 differents tracks I'll give you or any officer of team.AfterI try you out for drifting . I will see how good you are on the Touge Drift Then i will decide if i will let you join. ALSO MUST BEABLE to do triple tandem.

When we went to Japan with DSPORT we headed to Osaka and met up with the D-Max crew who organised a night out with the legendary Team Burst *thread will be updated in edited*.
To join Osaka HQ Plz contact OsakaHQ-Naoski We Tandem train more than 5 cars. {Team colors Plum crazy on lighnign yellow & red on Black]

The Team is Searching for photograhper.
Are website http//:wix.com/osakahq23/osakahq
OsakaHQ Video thread will be up soon.

The Team looking for a Camra man.

Last edited:
I was actually gonna ask you if you made a thread yet here on GTPlanet but here it is.
Good luck finding more members! Sadly i'm not serious enough to join a clan just yet.

Also, maybe i'll take some photos for you guys if I ever come in your room again

I currently am not on PSN at the moment. For future reference though, my PSN name is jimmy281090

OsakaHQ CREDO
We belive the most important word on the track is love! Love,of self,&love of team mates.we belive in the three es Effort emotion and execution.To achive our goals we must finsh everything. We are.......OsakaHQ:):) Keep it sideways!!

Looking 4 a BTR.

When i awake today around 12:30 or 11:30 pacific time try outs will begin.by the way i think theres no double posting am i correct?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope you find more members for your team! See you around man. You are always welcome in our open lobby's.

Stay welcome in are lobbys this dont talk smack my team does responed bak.only have 3 members.
Looking For more that can tandem.

Hey, I seen this team in my lobby (EvergreenDrift) frequently, anyway fun sessions last night. I might just make a vid for you guys, but I would need more footages to work with and hope you can fix the lagg problem lol. See you in the lobby

UKO_DriftNinja,
YouTube.com/uloredgar2143
Justin.tv/uko_driftninja

Nvm i quit so bye bye its not really a good team cuz like theres alot of ppl in diff countries and its hard to connect with the internet.

I think his mad cause i deleted him.i wouldn't get mad over countries. should be happy.

Im seeing alot of Non-AUP following, and double posts.. :sly: Not sure if i said this already but good luck with the team! Maybe we can meet up and drift together sometime!

Latest Posts

Back