OsakaHQ's List of are Rulz.

Do you want vinly edtior UPDATE for GT5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yea were on. we have new team site coming soon looking better in good.

Last edited:
Hey, this is Snake of Kentucky Fried Touge.

Before anyone says I have no business here, I come peacefully to invite y'all to my mountain for some touge and downhill racing/drifting.

I have made what i think is a near-perfect mountain course.

If interested, or would like to see the course for yourself, add me (SolidSnake7735) for some intense Drift n Togue action.

Challenge us uphill/downhill of you dare

(only two members from each team will be accepted at once sincey friends list is filling, pick your ambassadors wisely)

naoski i got the tandem itch. i need a fix.. when will you guys be on.??

its been hard lately, finding good tandem partners

yea.we are. setting up a event.close. in were getting to do a tandem session.is it possible 4 a vinly edtior UPDATE on GT5 please please can we have it added.or have in DLC please.

Last edited:
hey you guys are a good group of drifters who know about D1 and i respect that good luck and i hope you can find a camera man

Just a saw a member from Osaka break 3 of those rules in a open room, I'm interested in meeting the leaders of this team to discuss why they were harassing members from MLR/MLD. Really interested in talking this over.

You must of did somethan to thim.Because we dont talk crap.to.people.

Did nothing, was in the room drifting and a MLD member joined and he started going on and on about a bunch of trash, please add me on psn and we will meet to talk this over

Did nothing, was in the room drifting and a MLD member joined and he started going on and on about a bunch of trash, please add me on psn and we will meet to talk this over

I know i talk with taka he said you did somethan to him.

Great drifters from the place it comes ! Respect from team burst to our Japanese comrads.

I was actually gonna ask you if you made a thread yet here on GTPlanet but here it is.
Good luck finding more members! Sadly i'm not serious enough to join a clan just yet.

Also, maybe i'll take some photos for you guys if I ever come in your room again

Defeted DriftNinja

Back