Other ways to make money?

Messages
135
Messages
Grabiha
Aside from grinding, what are some other fast ways of making money? thanks!
 
-Nurburgring glitch (I wouldn't do this if I were you)
-Complete the remaining special events
-B-spec grinding
-Online racing
-Seasonal events
 
-Nurburgring glitch (I wouldn't do this if I were you)
-Complete the remaining special events
-B-spec grinding
-Online racing
-Seasonal events

He said besides grinding. The other suggestions are all good. It's hard to get Cr. in this game.
 
He said besides grinding. The other suggestions are all good. It's hard to get Cr. in this game.

If you have a lot of friends, just ask them to use your b spec. In about one weeks time they make me around 2 million
 
Well, instead of boring grinding you could do even more boring save-game glitching ...

Goes like this: Bring a second account to 500.000 cr. Each day gift yourself a F40 to main account. Restore savegame for second account. Sell F40 on main
account for 135.000 cr. :yuck:

So you can totally avoid any joy of driving
 
Last edited:
Back