Our new garage

  • Thread starter Thread starter cobragt
  • 41 comments
  • 3,855 views
I'd like a garage set-up like PGR2's showroom where you walk around, only in a large warehouse.

And when you went to buy a car, there would be a dealer like PGR2's but only that company's cars would be there.

That was such an awesome feature.
 
JohnBM01
Great Scott. Now you made me want to play Vice City and try to evade the cops!

I think this warehouse deal sounds like a good idea, but I don't think it would probably fit in. Once you find all the cars needed to expand Sunshine Auto (the auto dealer in GTA: Vice City), you get four interesting cars. Maybe if there was a mini-game in which you can expand your garage to have facilities like all the gadgetry Suceria Ferrari has with Fiorano (or is it Mugello that's their test course?), wind tunnel, engine dyno, and all that, it would be very interesting. Imagine having a two or three-story building featuring all the machinery you have. You can put certain cars into certain rooms, or anything like that. You can start with your dad's two-door garage, then expand into something like Volkswagen's main factory or just a big race shop.

So in ways, I like that idea, but in others, maybe not.

Do you mean Scuderia Ferrari? I've never heard of Suceria?? maybe just a typo.

Also, Ferrari has both Fiorano and Mugello as thier test track.

Laters
 
DSC_0898.jpg


anybody saw this before?
 
That is an awesome feature, the garage thing, much better than in GT3 car selection!!!!
 
i wonder if that 973 is the number of cars, if you scroll up about 13 posts you will see there will be 1,000 cars in your garage this time ;)
 
ScottinPA
...so if you took both of those games/garages, made it un-arcady and changed the garages into a .........ready for this?.......................................
a LARGE WHOREHOUSE

*runs out and pre-orders 15 more copies*
 
DRIFT GOD
i wonder if that 973 is the number of cars, if you scroll up about 13 posts you will see there will be 1,000 cars in your garage this time ;)
973 is the number of days passed
 
McLaren F1GTR
I'd like a garage set-up like PGR2's showroom where you walk around, only in a large warehouse.

And when you went to buy a car, there would be a dealer like PGR2's but only that company's cars would be there.

That was such an awesome feature.
Yeah, I love that feature. 👍
 
The only experience I've had playing Auto Modellista was "play testing" it at Hot Import Nights: Houston last year. I think the track was Suzuka and the car someone left behind was an R33 Skyline (hey, it's HIN. Go fig). But it was... alright. So I couldn't comment on AM's garage features.

It looks like you can actually come up with a profile complete with your name, race history, and all that good stuff. If PD wanted to be extremely technical, you could play around with a Create-a-Racer feature where you can recreate yourself or come up with a fantasy character. You know, give yourself an age and be honest about your weight, muscles, beautiful body (especially if you happen to be female), or that sort of thing. Now this sounds perfectly normal, but prepare to find out why I said "extremely technical." Your weight and such affects how fit you are on the track, how quickly you can recover, how quick and hard you can turn, and that sort of thing.

But other than that, nice you can come up with a profile. And it's going to be quite special when online play becomes available for GT4 (it's not the end of the world for online to not be in GT4 right now). Carry on, folks.
 
GT4 will NOT be a fitness stimulator (or simulator) for God's sake :lol: :lol:

Stop blending GT4 with San Andreas please
 
JohnBM01
The only experience I've had playing Auto Modellista was "play testing" it at Hot Import Nights: Houston last year. I think the track was Suzuka and the car someone left behind was an R33 Skyline (hey, it's HIN. Go fig). But it was... alright. So I couldn't comment on AM's garage features.

It looks like you can actually come up with a profile complete with your name, race history, and all that good stuff. If PD wanted to be extremely technical, you could play around with a Create-a-Racer feature where you can recreate yourself or come up with a fantasy character. You know, give yourself an age and be honest about your weight, muscles, beautiful body (especially if you happen to be female), or that sort of thing. Now this sounds perfectly normal, but prepare to find out why I said "extremely technical." Your weight and such affects how fit you are on the track, how quickly you can recover, how quick and hard you can turn, and that sort of thing.

But other than that, nice you can come up with a profile. And it's going to be quite special when online play becomes available for GT4 (it's not the end of the world for online to not be in GT4 right now). Carry on, folks.

It would be a complete waste of time, most people would enter a 'perfect' drivers details...
 
Back