Out of these cars which do youlike better?

  • Thread starter Thread starter angelboy52
  • 6 comments
  • 430 views

Out of these cars which is your favorite

  • Corvette C5R

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Dodge Viper Team Oreca GTS-R

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Calsonic Skyline

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Toyota GT-One Race Car

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Arta NSX

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Mazda 787B

    Votes: 4 15.4%

  • Total voters
    26
So what made you list these cars.

The gt1 toyota and mazda 787 are in totally different categories of racecars than the others.

They are both prototype LM racecars. The others are gt racers.

Plus where is the supra racer.

I would have put up different cars... but hey, I dont mean to pick on you.
Sorry about that.

If I was gonna pick one, I would pick the Oreca Viper because of its torque, and frankly, the sucker is nimble when your a good enough racer.

But that is a gt car, so Im gonna pick another from the 2 proto's.

The proto of choice for me is the 787.
It actually has an aspect to it that I just cant explain. I just like it more for some reason.

Plus, the 787 is an honest racer. If you read the scrolling history the gt one was designed with trickery in mind.

The 787 matches it with honest performance and a great sense of handling.

I actually think the 787 is a better ground hugger, compared to the straight liner gt one. Not that the gt one cant be raced fast in the turnies, but it just cant keep up the same way.

So there you go.

Maybe you could edit and make the thread with options for gt and proto favs.

oh well, still a good thought.

sidenote: the arta is a great ride.
 
That's too wide an array to vote on. However: I hate the C5R; love the sheer badassness of the Viper; I'm unimpressed by the JGTC Skylines; the GT One is like driving a live grenade - safe as long as you can throw it hard enough; the Arta NSX is very pleasant and easy to hustle; and I've never driven the 787B but I hear on all counts that it is wonderful.
 
Yes, i agree it seems totally unfair for a poll but i'll go with the DODGE VIPER of course!
 
You need to narrow the poll a little bit. K.I.S.S. Keep it simple stupid!
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Yes, i agree it seems totally unfair for a poll but i'll go with the DODGE VIPER of course!

suprise suprise:p :lol: now what made you pick that?;)
I'll pick the TS020 just for the fact that ive got 2 of them in 1/18th
scale models:cool:
 
Back