Outlap turned into an inlap. BAN THIS GUY! (video included)

• Thread starter Tretton
  • 37 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweden
Sweden
I thaught I was on my outlap, just having fited nice grippy softs. Turned out to suddenly allso be an inlap. Btw, thanks to the worst penalty system since the spsnish inquisition, I got slapped with a 3.000 sec timepenalty because the dum ass hit the wall. Yay!

suggestions:
1. Ban this guy.
2. FIX THE PENALTY SYSTEM ! ! !

FFS Polyphony! I’m dead serious. Ban this guy and fix the penalty system. Just do it! You want me to beg? I’ll do anything for you to FIX THE PENALTY SYSTEM !

Last edited:
That's quite an amusing video.
No but serously. MR cars on hard/medium hybrid tyre split were spinning off left right and center. This blue Porsche driver SPG-Blue-Pocher idiot for example, he spun off and rejoined the track right in front of me and I didn’t have time to react so I hit him. That’s what upset him I suppose.

62075dd6-f358-4231-a36d-f03d8156f3d5_text_hi.gif

PD aren't going to ban someone for a single incident from a DR:B race (no slight meant on any DR:B racers). It's not going to happen, you should not pin any hope on that.

You mentioned he re-joined in an unsafe manner and you hit him. I don't suppose you have video of that? Would be interesting to see.

Unfortunately you do get people like this but your best bet is to rise above it. The better you get and the higher your DR and SR ranks gets, the less of this you will see. Focus on yourself and forget about idiots like this.

There is countless of posts on this forum about how much the penalty system sucks, and a dedicated thread. On top of that i made several posts about the total lack of a working reporting system. The conclusion is, post the replays on YT and shame the players there, because PD does not care enough about these issues to do anything about it.

Also, never post playernames on these forums since they can't and should not take the responsibility for witch hunts..
Also also, that player is a total loser may he always disconnect from races that he is about to win.

Couldn't you have planned your outlap better so you didn't start it in traffic and hence had a perfect lap start?

Couldn't you have planned your outlap better so you didn't start it in traffic and hence had a perfect lap start?
So its his fault? Porsche guy is completely right to sideswap him because he didnt manage to calculate well the outlap?

If you're so annoyed at this stuff, then sport mode isn't for you. Maybe try sticking with lobbies and getting to know people who do leagues.

FYI THAT VIDEO WAS FUNNY :lol::lol::lol:.

Last edited:
I doubt the penalty system can do much about this.
Also you could have backed off once you saw his bad intentions

lol i would love to see this happen in a race i was in, also, no big deal. just have to move on and get over it and be thankful you dont play call of duty.

...you could have backed off once you saw his bad intentions
Yeah ofc but should you? Is that a good culture - someone bashing their chest and looking at you in a hostile way, then everyone backs off and lets the caveman win. Nah. Not on in my world. Are you a woman or do you just need to see more Clint Eastwood movies.

The better you get and the higher your DR and SR ranks gets, the less of this you will see. Focus on yourself and forget about idiots like this.

I’m usually BS-rated. I just had an unfortunate race and you know how that goes. Once you fall below S in SR you decend into hell where hooligans reign and lunatics roam freely. It’s a tough job getting back up. I would’ve run some C-races to get back to S before doing the FIA-race but I didn’t have time that day and I naively thaught to myself ”-I’ll take a gamble. How bad can it be?” Turned out to be bad.

You mentioned he re-joined in an unsafe manner and you hit him. I don't suppose you have video of that? Would be interesting to see.

Maybe baybe. I’ll have a look later tonight.
It wasn’t really so much him rejoined in an unsafe manner as it was that he kept sliding and weaving on dirty tyres seconds after rejoining and when I passed him he spun out again and I juuuust failed to avoid him. I’ll see if I can find it and upload it. Anyway. It doesn’t promote him to Judge Dread of the race in charge of punishing people for trying to pass him.

Last edited:
If it's any consolation the guy spun himself out right after that.
Yeah! I DID notice actually as a matter of fact. You know how I noticed he had a bit of a misshap? Because I got a penalty for it.
So, NO! Thats no consolation.

Next time if that happens just tap the brakes instead of trying to push back against a driver like that. In this instance they would've missed you completely and sent themselves directly into the barrier.
Really?!?
Hindsight is 20/20
It all happned really fast and after the first tap, I couldn’t process if he actually did it on ourpose or if he did it by accident, humself avoiding something, and I couldn’t reasonably be expected to know that he was the biggest douche in in the UK and that he was going to tackle me again and so on.

Always remind on this before click the sports mode button.View attachment 870480

Thanks! I never noticed that before. Will keep it in mind for sure. Gheeezus christ that is funny.

Last edited:
Yeah ofc but should you? Is that a good culture - someone bashing their chest and looking at you in a hostile way, then everyone backs off and lets the caveman win. Nah. Not on in my world. Are you a woman or do you just need to see more Clint Eastwood movies.

Seems your idea of a 'good culture' is different to mine. Not 100% on how you deal with it but the way you express yourself about it may indicate that it's a tad aggressive. I would rather prefer to do my talking on the track and beat him at the finish line.

Also I don't think you'll be taking that line on that track again.

Seems your idea of a 'good culture' is different to mine. Not 100% on how you deal with it but the way you express yourself about it may indicate that it's a tad aggressive. I would rather prefer to do my talking on the track and beat him at the finish line.
You know, in my opinion, a good culture is one where people are nice and polite to eachother and whenever a bad guy appear, all the good guys pull together to protect their good culture against that harmfull influence.

In your world, bullies are free to roam the streets and push people over while all the good guys stay clear and looks down to avoid conflict? Nice! Sounds like Russia in the 90’s. 👍

Also I don't think you'll be taking that line on that track again.
Probably not, no. :lol:

Yes you should back off in THAT MOMENT, and get him later in the race, in a better situation when you have far more chances of you screwing him up and you not getting screwed, nor getting hit into the pitlane. It's called being smart.

Yes you should back off in THAT MOMENT, and get him later in the race, in a better situation when you have far more chances of you screwing him up and you not getting screwed, nor getting hit into the pitlane. It's called being smart.
Yeah sure. Hindsight...
Didn’t realize his bad intentions in time though. First bumb I thaught was him avoiding someone else and then it was too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back