Outlap turned into an inlap. BAN THIS GUY! (video included)

• Thread starter Tretton
  • 37 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you should try to eradicate sexism from your "good culture".
Maybe you should introduce some into yours, instead of feminizm. ;)
Fact is, evolution have made men more inclined to sacrificing themselves for their family/children/tribe etc. Women were more valuable and needed to take less risk. It’s not ’culture’ that makes men more fearless and prone to death or injury. It’s deeply ingraned in our psyche. Modern feminizm teaches us that men and women are the same and that only upbringing and culture makes us different. That can only be believed by someone who spent their life locked up in a university. Everyone living in the real world realizes that men and women are different and have very different mentality, no matter how much effort their parents put into gender neutral toys.

Last edited:
lol that video was great,
I would have loved to have had that happen to me, i would have laughed hysterically

lol that video was great,
I would have loved to have had that happen to me, i would have laughed hysterically
I wasn’t crazy upset at the time actually. I got more upset at forty minutes past midnight when I was about to have a new try at this FIA-race and got disconnected!!!. :banghead:

I wasn’t crazy upset at the time actually. I got more upset at forty minutes past midnight when I was about to have a new try at this FIA-race and got disconnected!!!. :banghead:

another reason i dont participate in online racing...soo many rage stories on this forum.
k1le0sT.png

Maybe you should introduce some into yours, instead of feminizm. ;)
Fact is, evolution have made men more inclined to sacrificing themselves for their family/children/tribe etc. Women were more valuable and needed to take less risk. It’s not ’culture’ that makes men more fearless and prone to death or injury. It’s deeply ingraned in our psyche. Modern feminizm teaches us that men and women are the same and that only upbringing and culture makes us different. That can only be believed by someone who spent their life locked up in a university. Everyone living in the real world realizes that men and women are different and have very different mentality, no matter how much effort their parents put into gender neutral toys.
LOL, a science lesson in a GT Planet thread. Now I've seen everything.

You're here bitching about how someone should be banned for ruining your Exhibition FIA race. Real macho Man.

Edit: bonus irony points for trying to bash someone with a university education.

I thaught I was on my outlap, just having fited nice grippy softs. Turned out to suddenly allso be an inlap. Btw, thanks to the worst penalty system since the spsnish inquisition, I got slapped with a 3.000 sec timepenalty because the dum ass hit the wall. Yay!

suggestions:
1. Ban this guy.
2. FIX THE PENALTY SYSTEM ! ! !

FFS Polyphony! I’m dead serious. Ban this guy and fix the penalty system. Just do it! You want me to beg? I’ll do anything for you to FIX THE PENALTY SYSTEM !

I got into a similar situation, my first GTS championship/exhibition, after the beginning of this year. The guy was not letting anyone to pass him (also Porsche), I was somewhere behind, somehow he spun, lost some speed, so I tried passing him, and he pushed me in the same manner into the pit. So I had to go through the pit (no tires/fuel). The guy was struggling on some worn tires.
At the end I reported him, and quit racing online for a while.

Fast forward into the current championship (missed some races), I was in top 5, but managed to get in top 3, because some people forgot to change their tires. Big happy smile.

Really enjoyed the race, even if not my favorite track, and have seen some incidents here and there.

Sorry for jumping in, just your usual lurker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back