Over There

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gabkicks
  • 3 comments
  • 386 views

What did you think of the 1st episode?

  • A+

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A-

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • B

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • F

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    4
Messages
5,611
Messages
Gabkicks
Messages
GabkicksX
it comes on in 30 minutes. after u watch it vote on what you thought of the 1st episode :)
 
It looks like its just a big anti-war thing. Another way of the media sensationalizing everything.
 
Hey, no one saw my thread? :indiff:

Anyway, I liked it. I didn't see any anti-war stuff in it, believe me, I would be the first to point it out. The only thing that could have been "anti-war" was when they took the terrorists in the hide out as prisoners. You can hear the translator for Al-Jazeera blasting his head off about how the Americans are going to take them to Abu Ghraib and put underwear on their heads.

I thought that was quite funny.

This is no Band of Brothers, but if Band of Brothers did have heavy rock music, night vision, and lots and lots of sand, this would be it.
 
i thought it was a pretty good 1st episode. Predictable. But good :) I mean, who didnt see that coming?
 
Back