• Thread starter km
  • 12 comments

do u have ps2 network adapter

• yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
I have it. In the PS2 forum there's a SOCOM thread where you can find more info. Also, I post when I'm playing SOCOM Online at the PSX2Central Forums (they have a SOCOM forum) or at the message board I maintain at EZBoard, which you can find through my profile probably.

I was wondering about the HDD?
Does it come with it or do you have to buy a standard IDE hdd for it??

Or is the HDD some other addon, I mean that expansion slot is pretty big just for a network adapter alone??

Originally posted by Y2TUSCAN
I was wondering about the HDD?
Does it come with it or do you have to buy a standard IDE hdd for it??

Or is the HDD some other addon, I mean that expansion slot is pretty big just for a network adapter alone??

the hdd will be coming soon i don't know when but i think u can use your network adapter and hdd togther (i think i would go and ask sony themself's)

The PS2 Linux Kit includes the network adapter and a hard drive. Though you can't use the hard drive for games and Linux at the same time.

415015070-h_mo_scph-97047_e-1.jpg

~LoudMusic

Welp, apparently you thought wrong (: You can order it direct from Sony (no other way) and it's already shipping. I believe it was $200, but that may not be correct. And actually, that's a mighty fine purchase.

NIC: $40
HDD: $100
Keyboard: $20
Mouse: $20
VGA: $20

And once again, Linux is free (:

~LoudMusic

I GOT IT I GOT IT finaily i can be on the net i also got NFSHP2 this is going to kick mega hella ass ( BTW i know u can't play NFSHP2 on the net)

Back