Pagani Huayra successor?

• Thread starter GTboyz
  • 41 comments
Personally I think it looks stunning. I love how Pagani brought back the Zonda styling for this and modernized it with modern CFD tech. I think something about it looks really ethereal. It's hard to explain it but that's how I feel.

For anyone thinking it looks too bulbous, soft or luxurious. I'm sure the inevitable riced out versions we'll see in the future will fix that. I can't wait to see a more aggressive take on this design.

Last edited:
It's hideous and I love it. All Paganis have been ugly as hell to me but they're very unique and brash and still very good at what they do.

Edit: I'm getting the tiniest little bit of Jiotto Caspita. Must be the headlights. The cab-forward greenhouse design is similar also. Besides those two things they have very little in common.

jiotto-caspita-01.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure how he did it, but Horacio has created an even worse looking car than Huayrauraura, which was worse looking than Zonda. That sure is one heck of an achievement. Some details (like the wing mirrors) look great, but as an overall package... :yuck:

I don’t know where he got that figure that 90% of electricity is from non-renewable sources, but that is just not true in the US or Europe, not even close. Maybe Russia.

Also, regardless of the actual percentage, a car fueled by a power grid powered purely by a coal power plant (which isn’t the case for any EV) would still emit less pollution overall than a gas car, due solely to economies of scale. One huge stationary fossil fuel plant is far more efficient than millions of tiny mobile ones, even after factoring in storage and transport.

Last edited:
There's parts to like about the Utopia, but the name does feel a bit silly. I just wish Pagani would reveal new cars in a better color... Reminds me too much of the Huayra's original reveal photos in basically the same ugly color. It shows off the lines, but man the tan/gold/beige is not a good look. Hopefully there will be more photos of it in a better color.
2011-pagani-huayra-c9-1_1600x0w.jpg

It's a **** name and i don't think it looks any better than the Huayra. Some details are better, some less so. It's very Pagini, for sure.

I agree with @MedigoFlame about the terrible colour they've used to unveil it with. I've seen a picture of it online in bare carbon and with different wheels and it looks much better.

The Zonda started out kind of ugly but matured into a stunning car. The Huayra I never really liked, but this at least looks better, but only because it's kind of just an uglier, sleeker Zonda. Hopefully it matures further.

There's parts to like about the Utopia, but the name does feel a bit silly. I just wish Pagani would reveal new cars in a better color... Reminds me too much of the Huayra's original reveal photos in basically the same ugly color. It shows off the lines, but man the tan/gold/beige is not a good look. Hopefully there will be more photos of it in a better color.
2011-pagani-huayra-c9-1_1600x0w.jpg
They shared a couple photos of it in a pure carbon fiber finish. Looks a bit better when seen in a real setting, but I think the @TheCracker 's comment above nails it as cosplaying as a Zonda.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back