Pagani Zonda F Returns From the Dead as Fantasma Evo

Awesome! This was the same color I painted my Zonda R in GT-5! It was (and still is) a thing of beauty. One on my favorites to drive on that game as well.

It amuses me when they say each of these Zondas take parts from other Zondas; they all look the same. Same Cinque air intake, same spoiler, etc, just different paint jobs to identify them.

The Oliver Evolution is the first I've seen in a long time that truly looks "unique" due to the giant spoiler.
picture

The Oliver Evolution is the first I've seen in a long time that truly looks "unique" due to the giant spoiler.
picture

Wow!:drool: I thought I had seen and heard of all the different Zonda models until I saw that. Good post. The huge rear wing really does take the Group C inspiration that Horacio Pagani has stated was the basis for the Zonda.

As much as I love all the different versions of the Zonda, I think the styling reached it's zenith with the C12S 7.3. Without the roof scoops, air intakes and canards of the later models that gave it more of an agressive race inspired look by the track only R model, but lost alot of the style. But having the F16 style bubble cabin, a-pillar mounted wing mirrors, the split rear wing on some models, while always retaining that Saturn rocket cluster of exhausts over each iteration. All of which made it look like it had travelled back in time from the future (and still does). The shape will never age. Best looking hyper/supercar ever!

Zonda's are like the Patek Phillip of automobiles. Exorbitantly expensive. Exclusive to the lucky few. Beautifully and painstakingly crafted. And timeless in design.

Viva Zonda!

Last edited:
Say whatever you want, joke about it all you want (Zonda returning ...... again and all the different version of the Zonda) but the Pagani Zonda is a beauty.

Say whatever you want, joke about it all you want (Zonda returning ...... again and all the different version of the Zonda) but the Pagani Zonda is a beauty.

True. But it's getting less beautiful the more crap they stick on it.

The early ones were very pretty - the C12, S and even the F were nice. But then they all went a bit Halfords, with increasingly lairy paint jobs and more extreme bodywork.

The early ones were very pretty - the C12, S and even the F were nice. But then they all went a bit Halfords, with increasingly lairy paint jobs and more extreme bodywork.

My ideal Zonda is a first generation, non-s C12. Giant torque lump of that low stressed V12 and before the interior went a little overboard. The earlier cars also had a price that was reasonable, in line with the Diablo of the time. For some reason, I tend to like the original versions of multi-generational models (See my bone-stock 1999 986 2.5 for reference).

My ideal Zonda is a first generation, non-s C12. Giant torque lump of that low stressed V12 and before the interior went a little overboard. The earlier cars also had a price that was reasonable, in line with the Diablo of the time. For some reason, I tend to like the original versions of multi-generational models (See my bone-stock 1999 986 2.5 for reference).

Agree... Harry Metcalf (former owner of Evo Magazine) had a perfect early C12.

And my bone stock 2000 996 3.4 :)

Back