Pagani Zonda vs Lamborghini Murcielago (video)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steeda
  • 17 comments
  • 1,350 views
top gear is amazing...u watch the new lotus one that out runs the copter?
 
i saw this, it is very old, i love the pagani, but are they street legal? I dont think so, does anyone know?
 
In Europe they are street legal and there they are created too. I'm not sure about US but I would say yes.
 
seen a Zonda in Barnsley, South Yorks :)

was parked outside a pub overlooking a valley on a sunny evening, drove past and nearly crashed due to staring :)
 
if u would have crashed into it, the owner would probably hire a sniper to kill u
 
Paganis are street legal in the USA because some rapper name Wyclef john (Sorry about the spelling.)He live in USA and he has a red zonda S Mclaren F1 a H2 with a shark tank WTF?
and some more.
 
I saw Wyclef with those cars on Ridin' with Funk Master Flex. He also has the Zonda in Mase's new video
 
Steeda
I saw Wyclef with those cars on Ridin' with Funk Master Flex. He also has the Zonda in Mase's new video
Yeah that where I saw it man he was driving the F1 on the STREETS HOLY FUNKIN ****!!!!!
 
Nice vid. 👍 I also watched all the other top gear vids off of that site. That site is great, nice d/l speed. I'm glad the Pagani Zonda won. I don't like Lamborghini as much as I used to. Ferrari and Porsche are better. Plus, the Zonda looks sweet! 👍
 
pimp racer
Paganis are street legal in the USA because some rapper name Wyclef john (Sorry about the spelling.)He live in USA and he has a red zonda S Mclaren F1 a H2 with a shark tank WTF?
and some more.
lol, i was just watching how im living, and i saw his mclaren, and the bently's must be old that i didnt get to see the pagani, hes soo rich and lucky
 
Steeda
I saw Wyclef with those cars on Ridin' with Funk Master Flex. He also has the Zonda in Mase's new video
hmmm looks like im off to watch spike tv
 
Tulikettu
In Europe they are street legal and there they are created too. I'm not sure about US but I would say yes.
My mom said she saw one right before going into the lincolin tunnel in NY, she told me it said "zonda S" on the back with 4 holes in the middle :) lol
 
Back