Enzo_P1_GTR Premium Messages 8,384 Heaven Apr 1, 2011 #1 how do you get the paint chip color AMG Monza grau magno ?
jitcup Messages 1,082 Apr 1, 2011 #2 one of premium Mercedes cars i think.SLS AMG perhaps?sorry,if im wrong
poolhaas Save The Ring Premium Messages 3,261 Limburg Messages poolhaas / GTP_poolhaas Apr 1, 2011 #3 I received it in one of the many daily free chips, i would send it but it's used already
kona309 Messages 157 Messages kona309 Messages Legit Wrath Apr 1, 2011 #4 jitcup one of premium Mercedes cars i think.SLS AMG perhaps?sorry,if im wrong Click to expand... Yes it is off of the SLS AMG, and i believe i have one or 2. I can send you it if you want.
jitcup one of premium Mercedes cars i think.SLS AMG perhaps?sorry,if im wrong Click to expand... Yes it is off of the SLS AMG, and i believe i have one or 2. I can send you it if you want.