Paint your Zonda R!!

• Thread starter witham
  • 270 comments
Some great pictures in here, makes me want to use my Zonda R for once.

You should, it's awesome!

picture.php

why do interiors change color when you paint the car.. i bought the black mercedes sls specificly for the red interior. but when i paint it grey they interior changes with it... how can i stop this from happening? i want a dark silver sls with red interior. when i got to the auto paint shop in town and have my car repainted they dont take it upon themselves to reuphoster my interior for FREE.... so why do it in the game?

why do interiors change color when you paint the car.. i bought the black mercedes sls specificly for the red interior. but when i paint it grey they interior changes with it... how can i stop this from happening? i want a dark silver sls with red interior. when i got to the auto paint shop in town and have my car repainted they dont take it upon themselves to reuphoster my interior for FREE.... so why do it in the game?

Yes it is annoying. Doubly so because you have no idea it's going to do this until you next drive the car. I'm not sure there is a way to stop this from happening.

There is a lot wrong with the "painting" system in GT5. It would be nice to have a colour palette to choose your colour from, instead of just having the paint chips. The paint chips are nice if your looking for an exact colour,.

Having a full preview (inside and out) of the new colour on the car/wheels, instead of having that silly body panel thingie would be handy. It would be nice to be able to walk around/zoom in on the car.

A livery editor is a must these days as well.

The cars which are available in more than one interior colour seem to have one "default" interior colour (mostly a "neutral" black or greyish one already in the interior colour selection) when you repaint them.
It's an unfortunate limitation which can't be avoided, it's just the way PD implemented this system to avoid becoming too complicated or for whatever reason.

My friend painted his yellow now all he does is call it the banana R which does my head in.
Mine is safe in naked carbon though.

Back