Com Fox Messages 11,452 Central Coast, NSW Messages Com_Fox5 Messages EelX 5 Jan 26, 2014 #1 I was think about getting some cars but I don't know if they're paintable. 1. Chrome line cars and if they are, will it ruin the Chrome line? 2. Audi R8 LMS Ultra (NOT the Team Phoenix one).
I was think about getting some cars but I don't know if they're paintable. 1. Chrome line cars and if they are, will it ruin the Chrome line? 2. Audi R8 LMS Ultra (NOT the Team Phoenix one).
iainoflo85 Messages 5,068 Glasgow Messages GTP_iainoflo Jan 26, 2014 #2 RESHIRAM5 I was think about getting some cars but I don't know if they're paintable. 1. Chrome line cars and if they are, will it ruin the Chrome line? 2. Audi R8 LMS Ultra (NOT the Team Phoenix one). Click to expand... 1. Yes they're paintable, the stripes etc. remain. 2. I have yet to check all of them, but I remember trying some and they weren't paintable.
RESHIRAM5 I was think about getting some cars but I don't know if they're paintable. 1. Chrome line cars and if they are, will it ruin the Chrome line? 2. Audi R8 LMS Ultra (NOT the Team Phoenix one). Click to expand... 1. Yes they're paintable, the stripes etc. remain. 2. I have yet to check all of them, but I remember trying some and they weren't paintable.
C Connoissuer Messages 320 East Coast Messages Connissuer Jan 26, 2014 #3 The Audi R18 Base Model is unpaintable.
iainoflo85 Messages 5,068 Glasgow Messages GTP_iainoflo Jan 26, 2014 #4 Connoissuer The Audi R18 Base Model is unpaintable. Click to expand... There is no R18 base model - it's called the Prototype.
Connoissuer The Audi R18 Base Model is unpaintable. Click to expand... There is no R18 base model - it's called the Prototype.