PAL expert: 650pp 10lap, f430 R1 only. xx.05, xx,35

  • Thread starter Thread starter mr_VOLCANO
  • 20 comments
  • 2,111 views
Messages
2,080
Norway
Oslo, Norway
Messages
KaAre_kaNin
Dont know if its room for this, but what about f430 one make race? I dont like clios and love f430 so its a perfect match for me:)

f430 R1 only, xx.05, xx,35.
 
Last edited:
Hi Mr Volcano, what sort of times you doing with that, take it its S3's minium weight

Im about the same as the DB9, 2'10'5ish in both on R1's 2'15.ish on S3's
 
Last edited:
My old tune is on R1's, did low 2.05's, but tried now and did 2.05.8.

Not tried it on S3, I think R1 is fastest.



I will race in 1-2 hours from now.. hope I see some of you:)
 
Last edited:
Will join you later for some 10 lap F430 action. :D
 
Long time since we had a f430 battle Dan !

Cant wait :dopey:



My first race is xx.05. 👍
 
Not our best race Dan :lol: Good fun thouhg 👍 f430 is such a good car!

Back xx.35
 
raced at xx05 but didnt see anyone else.
racing at xx35 again.

cant join the chat as the java software is playing up on the laptop.
 
abit laggy those first 2 laps otherwise good racing.
 
just noticed ive got it setup for fuji 650. still handles ok.
 
Had a go at this last night. The only GTP tag I saw was Mr Volcano, who very kindly waited for me several times as I kept throwing the car into the gravel. The tune I'm running needs quite a bit of work on it, but the fastest lap in free run so far is 2:07.564

Plenty of room for improvement there 👍
 
I useally wait when we are only 2 :cheers: I think DC has a tune for f430 👍
 
I useally wait when we are only 2 :cheers: I think DC has a tune for f430 👍

Excellent...cheers. Got to be better than the tune I conjured up myself :D
 
DC tune feels like running on DuckTape :lol:
 
Had some good races tonight with JoeNinety, Racer_LP, mad and nick. We need more GTP'ers to get the badly driven Clios off the grid. Other than that the racing was great. Thanks guys.
 
Had some good races tonight with JoeNinety, Racer_LP, mad and nick. We need more GTP'ers to get the badly driven Clios off the grid. Other than that the racing was great. Thanks guys.

+1 I turned up late but had some fantastic races with the names mentioned above. :cheers: guys.
 
DC tune feels like running on DuckTape :lol:

Garage TZT also have a tune on page 2 👍

I also posted my tune in tuning forum ;)



Anyone racing?
 
Last edited:
Back