PAL UPDATE: GARAGE IN 2P RACES + ALL 12 NEW PAL CARS + NEW TECH DATA + old updates

  • Thread starter Thread starter amar212
  • 731 comments
  • 102,170 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the front spoiler part is not a mistake, it easily could be.
 
I agree, most of the other changes are quite minor, i.e. adding cars, memory card battles and changing speed units (bhp, PS etc).
 
Getting the 2 Chaparrals is great news. I wished for more 60s racing cars - at least we get 2 good ones. Now we need these will be in the NTSC/US release. 👍
 
OK, thanks for the 1st February update. Looks like they put back the 2 player/LAN garage cars race option. GOOD. :)

To be honest for me to be satisfied I'd like LAN garage cars race option as well as the ability to save any 2 player/LAN replay. HOWEVER. If indeed the 2 player/LAN garage car race is in, the game is now sold for me. 👍 If it's bull**** and yet another empty KY, PD, SCEE promise, I'm never buying another GT game for as long as I live! 👎

ALSO. I am keeping my XBOX to see how Forza Motorsport goes and buying Enthusia, simply because it has a BMW E30 M3 in it, and I have the near-enough thing in real life. :sly:
 
Good news, but still a bummer that the Caddilac CTS & CTS-V & CTS-V Race car were not added...

oh well, lots of great cars still !~!
 
If that's all true then I am very happy.. the 2p thing is so important.
 
When making a pit-stop you can now change from A Spec to B Spec or the opposite ( :))

How will they score the race? A mix of A and B points? 💡

This will make doing 24 hours races a little easier. The PS2 becomes your co-driver. :scared:
 
I wish they would add a Peugeot 407 for PAL release... Other cars are just toys...
 
FunInTheSun
When making a pit-stop you can now change from A Spec to B Spec or the opposite ( :))

How will they score the race? A mix of A and B points? 💡

This will make doing 24 hours races a little easier. The PS2 becomes your co-driver. :scared:
Agreed who needs friends!!!! :dopey: :sly:
 
Have to spare a thought to all the Japanese people who will miss out on these changes though... put yourselves in their shoes and you'd all be going mad :)
 
Think it is our turn some how, they have been boasting about how good it is for over a month!
 
Omg!!!!!! The Peugeot 905b Is In!!!!!!!!! That Is My Favoritist Car Of All Time!!!! I Am So Happy!!!! I Have Waited All My Life For That To Be Included In Gran Turismo And It Is!!!! Get In There!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D 👍 👍 👍 :cheers: :cheers:

ahem, anyway... :lol:

now, if they've got the engine note of this car right, it will sound heavenly. this thing has a 3.5l peugeot engine that has the most beautifully high-pitched sound from any car. if they only put a gt-one-type sound on it, i won't be very happy!!!:grumpy:

as for the other cars, it's great to see the jag xjr9 in and the 2 chapparals. i have a little hot wheels toy car of the 2d. as for the 2j, i don't know what's going on at the back with those massive fans!!!!

nice one amar212, you've made my day!!!!
 
That PAL version with those extra options looks great, and it stil 38 days so WHO KNOWS what is going to be reveiled :)

maybe an other 10 cars more and more better/missing options.

But is it correct there will come an online add-on later this year?
 
nitro_2005
anyone else here a peugeot 905b fan?


Not a big fan myself, they all look the same to me, that is the race or le mans cars. The bentley looks cool tho.
 
Thank you very much for the update Amar..! I was smiling throughout your whole updated post.. It's a very good news indeed..! :cool:
 
Jaguar XJR9LM, so glad this great car has made it 👍 I was lucky enough to see this car win in 1988.
 
Actually I don't understand why they added the mazda, mitsubishi and chrysler because they said they put european cars in so is it really true they put those 3 awesome not european cars in aswell?
 
YAY! the got 2 player mode in the PAL version... great.

Btw Liquid i think theyr going to get a online disc out later yea... not sure at all tho.
 
can someone find a render of the 905b. I JUST GOTTA SEE IT!!!
 
hey, just going off-topic for a second, why is dragonmaster's gt4 website down?
 
Is getting better and better by minute :)

Still 38 days to be suprised
 
Is the US NTSC game not going to get the 2P garage battle?

Haha, gutted, suckstobeyou. :lol:

It's about time we got something, seeing as we never got the Diablo and 996 GT3.
 
nitro_2005
hey, just going off-topic for a second, why is dragonmaster's gt4 website down?
His site is up right now added a new vid with the Renault R5.
 
So all this stuff is definatly going too be in the pal release? like 2p battle the 12 sweet cars etc. I think its great i just dont wanna be let down when it comes out and find its not really in please someone confirm, does the 2 player thing mean we can race are tuned cars against are mates now? All this stuff seems really cool
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back