PAL UPDATE: GARAGE IN 2P RACES + ALL 12 NEW PAL CARS + NEW TECH DATA + old updates

• Thread starter amar212
  • 731 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the PAL version, is there an option for playing in high definition, in PAL 720p, like you could play in NTSC 1080i ?

Thanks... That will determine if I buy the PAL version, or NTSC one, since I have a HDTV and don't want to play in half-resolution :)

stoub
In the PAL version, is there an option for playing in high definition, in PAL 720p, like you could play in NTSC 1080i ?

Thanks... That will determine if I buy the PAL version, or NTSC one, since I have a HDTV and don't want to play in half-resolution :)
The PAL version is even better than the NTSC, even with less resolution because of the supeior amount of lines, so you better take PAL anyway.

Maven
I think he means it because you said 'both German, English and French'. Both is pretty much associated with two things, not three.

*shrugs* Anyways, that's what I though amusing about it... :)
Explain

Darts
The PAL version is even better than the NTSC, even with less resolution because of the supeior amount of lines, so you better take PAL anyway.

Lol :)
Well of course the low definition PAL version is better than the low definition NTSC version. But I doubt that the low definition PAL version is going to look better than the 1080i HD NTSC version, when you have a display able to reproduce it :-)

That's why I won't buy the PAL version if it doesn't have 720p (the hi definition standard for PAL).

stoub
At least this version don't have any HDTV-support and I don't think it's going to be in retail version either.
Other ways PAL-version looks gorgeous and runs smooth at 50fps.

Well I'll probably buy the american NTSC version then... I already have the japanese version, but it's not very easy to understand :)

If you haven't got the chance for buying them both you will not see the difference between the version I guess. I'm gonna have the PAL version AND I don't have a HDTV so it doesn't matter for me. Its only a pitty that it is 50hz instead of 60 or higher because I have a 100hz TV.

Johnhannibal
Finally I have it. I'm back from the store so, excuse me guys i'm going to play

aswer this first. I see you are from belgium and you have it today. Did you preorder it or from what shop you got it? Maybe I can have it tonight aswell. Otherwise I have to play GTA:SA a day longer

Liquid Li0n
aswer this first. I see you are from belgium and you have it today. Did you preorder it or from what shop you got it? Maybe I can have it tonight aswell. Otherwise I have to play GTA:SA a day longer

San andreas was beyond fun! i had many many late nights playing that :ill:

I got an email from Amazon.de that they just sent it today (8.th March) so I'll probably be getting it tomorrow in my mail, at the same time it'll become availible in the shops :) Nice strategy 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back