Panorama of Nürburgring - Video 360 - VR Video

  • Thread starter Thread starter itrenkle
  • 7 comments
  • 910 views
Well, how does it look with PS VR?)

I completely forgot about it, so just checked it out.

It works great, it's like standing in a huge theater with 8 screens around you perfectly aligned. It's missing the top and bottom yet the lack of 3D is surprisingly not all that noticeable. The scale is right which can't be said of many 360 videos.

Limited to 30fps is very noticeable though with the heavy motion blur and you tube compression on top. The actual VR Nordschleife looks sharper and cleaner because of that. However I wish the lighting and detail would be like your video in VR. Nice sunny drive!

Hmm only 8 ps4's needed to drive like this in real time, 60fps, no compression artifacts. plus some special made hardware to combine the 8 HDMI streams into one VR stream :)
 
Hmm only 8 ps4's needed to drive like this in real time, 60fps, no compression artifacts. plus some special made hardware to combine the 8 HDMI streams into one VR stream :)
OMG, crazy idea, but i like it))
 
I just stiched 8 views from the replay in one panorama view. Thanks for replay to AnythingBut66.

Was it wrong of me to watch that just checking out the scenery I'd never see? ;)

Nice one ;) Thanks.
 
Back