Pace: 2:17.xxx
Track:Magione
car list:
AC Shelby Cobra 427/C
RUF Yellow Bird
Ferrari F40
Lamborghini Countach
Lamborghini Miura
:cheers: for taking the bull by the horns. Parity racing is about the only thing I miss from my GT days.

The race start time is a usually pretty iffy for me but I'll try and make it when I can. RSR is a valuable resource but not as busy as it used to be. It might be worthwhile taking a look at the RSR times for each of these cars and posting them (if they have a few times posted) to give the drivers a RUF:sly: estimate of where they line up in terms of fastest to slowest.

Also, I know you are encouraging parity and all, but I could probaby do a 2:17 at Magione in reverse in the Miata on street rubber at 15C on a dusty track, so you might want to adjust that lap time or change the track to Mugello:lol:

:cheers: for taking the bull by the horns. Parity racing is about the only thing I miss from my GT days.

The race start time is a usually pretty iffy for me but I'll try and make it when I can. RSR is a valuable resource but not as busy as it used to be. It might be worthwhile taking a look at the RSR times for each of these cars and posting them (if they have a few times posted) to give the drivers a RUF:sly: estimate of where they line up in terms of fastest to slowest.

Also, I know you are encouraging parity and all, but I could probaby do a 2:17 at Magione in reverse in the Miata on street rubber at 15C on a dusty track, so you might want to adjust that lap time or change the track to Mugello:lol:
Yes absolutely it should say Mugello, it does now!
What time would be better for you?

Last edited:
I might have to set my own server, the justrace server is great but I cannot set anything, not even tyre choice. I have an extra PC just to use as server but I don't know how

I must admit I have no idea what parity racing is. But from googling I'm guessing the point is to come as close to the set pace time as possible without being faster than it?

I must admit I have no idea what parity racing is. But from googling I'm guessing the point is to come as close to the set pace time as possible without being faster than it?

If the first post of this thread does not explain it to you, I am afraid there is not much more I can do.

Yes absolutely it should say Mugello, it does now!
What time would be better for you?
Don't worry about me. My schedule is so unpredictable I wouldn't be able to commit to any time no matter when it was:lol:. You asked about RSR somewhere, here is the link.

That's pretty much it. The best explanation I know of is here at the old DeadNutsEven thread. In GT we had the luxury of picking from dozens and dozens of cars, not so luxurious in that way here in AC:lol:. You have a lap time target, in this case 2:17, so you pick a car that can get you close to that lap time target when running at a good pace. The goal is not so much to win as it is to foster, good, close, clean racing. Winning is just a bonus, it's all about the race. I daresay Parity racing was some of the best sim racing I've ever had in any game simply because everyone was so close together and mistakes were made and lots of changes in position occurred as a result.

Did you get anything figured out for tonight?

Brandon, thank you for your interest in the Parity Racing project, as you can see beside you and Johnny, there is not much interest, so for now, until it picks up a little steam, it will not waste anyone's time on it.
When Justrace can provide me with a server that can stay up on a regular basis, so I can tell people to go there try the cars, etc....or I find a way to run my own server, which is not likely because my internet provider router is not server friendly, the Parity Racing project is a work in progress.
Not being able to choose tires with Justrace servers is also a pain, since it would be nice way to have driver of different talent drive the same car, just with different tires.
I am into trying to recreate the Deadnutseven synergy as much than trying to get some racing going, but without the proper server, I am afraid to be missing my opportunity and when people get discouraged then it is almost impossible to rekindle the spirit.
In GT it was very important because the AI was Sh**t, but in AC when using the Content manager launcher to get different AI strength for each car, AI, for me , is quite enjoyable and I get interesting racing and Parity every-time, but not the social element.

the Parity Racing server is online! I have been racing there all afternoon, good times!
10 minute practice, 10 laps race, no pace, this is just to practice.
If we have enough interest lets have our first Parity event Friday at 17h00 ET, see first post for details

the Parity Racing server is online! I have been racing there all afternoon, good times!
10 minute practice, 10 laps race, no pace, this is just to practice.
If we have enough interest lets have our first Parity event Friday at 17h00 ET, see first post for details
I just saw this. Would have joined if I'd known about it. Nobody on the server now.

the server was busy this afternoon, but empty right now, you can still join to practice your pace.
will you be taking part tomorrow for the Parity race?

the server was busy this afternoon, but empty right now, you can still join to practice your pace.
will you be taking part tomorrow for the Parity race?
You know what? I thought today was Friday because it's my last work day before holiday. Probably can't make it tomorrow because folks in town.

Back