Patch 3.0 Out now.XBOne 

Anyone having trouble saving replays? "Failed to save media.". Won't save a 15 minute race. So, I tried a 5 minute race and still won't save.

Edit: I can;t load past saved replays either. Another thing is, I couldn't save replays after October 22. Now, I have 4 ". 2 from 30/10/17 and 2 from 12/11/17. They are duplicates. Any help here @IanBell @The_American ?

Last edited:
Anyone having trouble saving replays? "Failed to save media.". Won't save a 15 minute race. So, I tried a 5 minute race and still won't save.

Yes, haven't been able to save replays on any of my Xbox's in about a month, the demo I was able to. Was hoping the update fixed the issue.

Yes, haven't been able to save replays on any of my Xbox's in about a month, the demo I was able to. Was hoping the update fixed the issue.
Bad, but good. Thought it was my XBOX. It started to save a replay, then only got to about 17% and failed.
Sucks, I've been having excellent races with the AI using TCR. The penalty thing is something else. I'm getting so many in GT4.

Well, I logged in to an alternate account. Starting from scratch, I've have been able to save 2 replays. See how we go.

Back