Patch NewsPS4 

The latest PC build of Assetto Corsa introduced the customized championship, a very appreciated feature that will be explicit even better in future, and that will be extended also to the console version. At the moment, the team is working on private lobbies that will allow gamers to create their own races with their friends and create leagues. Also, we’ll continue to work to improve the control customization on console.

all good news :)

Any news when the custom championship patch will arrive on the consoles?

still no firm date m8 :(............selfish buggers I bet they had xmas off ;)

We on PS4 is getting a update tomorrow :) from AC_CM505 on AC forum:

Hi everyone! The Xbox update has now gone live, correct. The update for PS4 is due for deployment early tomorrow morning.

As for the Porsche Pack Vol 2 and Red Pack DLC, these are both scheduled for launch tomorrow.

We'll keep you updated!

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/new-update-seems-to-be-out.41584/page-2

But reports from Xbox One owners says the custom championship is not in this update.

Last edited:
We on PS4 is getting a update tomorrow :) from AC_CM505 on AC forum:

Hi everyone! The Xbox update has now gone live, correct. The update for PS4 is due for deployment early tomorrow morning.

As for the Porsche Pack Vol 2 and Red Pack DLC, these are both scheduled for launch tomorrow.

We'll keep you updated!

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/new-update-seems-to-be-out.41584/page-2

But reports from Xbox One owners says the custom championship is not in this update.

Thank you for letting us know:)

While I will welcome this free content with open arms, does anyone else feel like we are getting mostly the same content from the various driving games out there?

Compare car/track lists from them and I see many similarities.

I guess the team/game that gives us the most variations and uniqueness is Turn 10 with there Forza's... It's a shame I don't have an Xbox anymore.

It's a grumpy day in the office, sorry to be negative.

While I will welcome this free content with open arms, does anyone else feel like we are getting mostly the same content from the various driving games out there?

I guess the team/game that gives us the most variations and uniqueness is Turn 10 with there Forza's... It's a shame I don't have an Xbox anymore.

Yes but tbf it's almost impossible to not have similar car and track lists. It is possible to have a whole track list in a game that no other game does, but surely they'd have to be obscurel tracks?

I can imagine seeking licensing for cars / tracks already in other games is easier or more cost effective.

But it would be nice to see some fresh machines / locations for a change.

If the Porsche 917 or fully realized hybrid system in the 919 aren't examples of fresh cars not seen in any other sim.... I don't know exactly what else you are looking for....

@skazz I didn't say there wasn't any! My original comment was more in general to the same content from different games. Plus, when I say "Fresh" i'm thinking more along the lines of something different to the expected content, something more off the wall!

But I take your point. Anyway I didn't intend to go deeper into "what", more if anyone shared my thought.

Laters

Why'd you get rid of the ol Xbox? Forza 7 is coming this year... get it back!

Lol, I never had a XBone. But I did enjoy several years with the 360

Maybe one day, as I do Love the customisation in forza

Result :)

Screenshot_2017-02-17-10-48-09.png

V1.13 will contain a quick fix, and is expected to be released "Very Soon"

81.07Mb and **NO** Private lobbies!!!!!!!!!!!

I am P!SSED!
Not sure you read the whole statement:

Hi everyone! We want to make you aware of a small update which we are releasing this morning on PlayStation 4. Update v 1.13 contains a fix for a localization issue and will go live very soon!
As a result, Private Lobbies, the Highlands track and the Audi Sport Quattro S1 E2 will go live as part of v 1.14 on PS4. Stay tuned for more info...

Download error as well.

Where can I see what version I have on the PS4?

Attachments

• IMG_0378.JPG
    IMG_0378.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 22
Lots of people are mentioning that downloading error on FB and they are aware of it.

Back