• Thread starter Patrik
  • 10 comments

Patrik

(Banned)
GTP_Patrik
Only a few so far!

Click the thumbnails for full size...

Sorry for kind of copying your border style David48.. :lol:

should consider an organized, creative layout in the first post.
Send each manufacturer to its own post.
Create a image (400 x 60px.) with a cropped image of a car and put in something simple, the name of the manufacturer. Use it as a link to the corresponding posts.

It's like what most people have done, I did that too in my Inch-covered Dusty Gallery. Click the "1" in my sig to see it.

I've thought about doing that for ages, but My Ps2 is dead so there was no point in pursuing it. however, i'd be more than happy to help make this happen.

a Plus+ to "hire" me is because I can animate these banner-images for your first post.

Last edited:
should consider an organized, creative layout in the first post.
Send each manufacturer to its own post.
Create a image (400 x 60px.) with a cropped image of a car and put in something simple, the name of the manufacturer. Use it as a link to the corresponding posts.

It's like what most people have done, I did that too in my Inch-covered Dusty Gallery. Click the "1" in my sig to see it.

I've thought about doing that for ages, but My Ps2 is dead so there was no point in pursuing it. however, i'd be more than happy to help make this happen.

a Plus+ to "hire" me is because I can animate these banner-images for your first post.
Yeah, I was gonna do this later. I'll try to do it on my own, but thanks anyway! :)

Back