PC Race Sim Gallery (Photos and Videos)

• Thread starter Alex.
  • 516 comments
There is a GT300 mod has been out for quite some time and made by the same team and its also on the nogrip site.
RACECAR, did you get that? ;)

I wonder if it's possible to put on a race using both carsets.

There is a GT300 mod has been out for quite some time and made by the same team and its also on the nogrip site.

Nice, been wondering where I could that as it was weird not seeing any GT300 cars in the SGT mod.

Speaking of that, would anyone be interested in doing this?

Exactly what kind of video program did you use for that? Seems like I only run into either trial versions only allowing 30 seconds of footage or full versions with no sound.

Last edited:
i wish the supergt mod would come out for rfactor :( i know it is being made for rfactor 2. I cant find my gtr 2 cd. i just have the cd key :(

Damn. It's gonna take a few days to download that SGT mod for GTR2 unless GTR4U or someone else has it as a whole. :ill:

Also loving that a BPR & GT3 mod are finally coming to light.

Damn. It's gonna take a few days to download that SGT mod for GTR2 unless GTR4U or someone else has it as a whole. :ill:

Also loving that a BPR & GT3 mod are finally coming to light.

I used a mediafire link, I'll have a look for it. Edit: No luck.

SGT300 Mod (car pack update only):

http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=18790

I also had an older SGT mod I got in early Jan 09, included the older GT500 and GT300 (up to 2007 IIRC) cars. I can't find a link to it, but the files are still on my PC (not as a standalone), any way I could get them out for you guys? The new SGT500 mod merged into it on my computer as far as I can see as GT500 and GT300 cars all appear in the same list.

Edit: I've extracted and rared my gamedata>teams>SGT>GT300 folder. It has cars not in the link posted above (TAISAN Porsche etc) and it's 71mb:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=a14fedf7e66a3e8d4d287c5461e4af22bbce5ebc46b030974eb74d8a6cde9cae

Final edit:
Found the GT300 mod
http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=11456

Last edited:
Some GTR2 road cars

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

A few rFactor screenshots I have taken.... Exclusive screenshots of TT-R's upcoming car.... Including a bit of GTPlanet advertising on the car and some LDP Tunes advertising. 👍

GRAB_986.jpg

GRAB_989.jpg

GRAB_990.jpg

GRAB_997.jpg

First NR2003 Pic using the car viewer since I have no idea how to take pics directly ingame:

Exidetoyota.jpg

Currently making an offline NR2003 League, at the moment I'm up to ten cars and 9 teams.

Can someone here show me a a rfactor/GTR2 version of Peugeot 908 HDI FAP please?

Or a Audi R15 TDI plus?
GT-One?

Can someone here show me a a rfactor/GTR2 version of Peugeot 908 HDI FAP please?

Or a Audi R15 TDI plus?
GT-One?

Scroll up the page, there's a R15 if you actually look.

Can we make a rule that you identify the cars and tracks in your shots? Some look great, but are hard to identify.

DTM '92 mod for GTLegends (yes, converted officially with permission):
Watkins Glen:

Col de Joux Plane:

Nordschleife:

Forgot all about this thread. Good thing I found it because I actually have stuff worth posting here. Here's my Gamestop Indycar from Sebring:

IndycarSebring1.jpg

IndycarSebring2.jpg

IndycarSebring3.jpg

rFactor2010-08-1410-07-16-14.png

rFactor2010-08-1410-08-09-60.png

rFactor2010-08-1410-11-07-19.png

Small revision I did to it:
GamestopIndycarV2.png

The Converse car:
ConverseIndycar.png

And some pics of it from Portland:

IndycarPortland1.png

IndycarPortland2.png

IndycarPortland3.png

IndycarPortland4.png

IndycarPortland5.png

And then my first one for the Enduracers mod, the Motul Yoko Zytek:

And a few screens of it from Road America:

My Corvette will be done and soon posted as well.

Nice skins. 👍

And I just love that Coca-Cola can. :lol:]

Yeah, the Coke can was easily the most hilarious surprise I found when watching the replay after I got Road America.

Back