Pc2 wheel settings

• Thread starter Heath82
  • 39 comments
Italy
Italy
hi guys, i need advices about thrustmaster t150 settings for pc2 on ps4.

I wanna get a similar feeling than ac so who owns both games could help me definitely better.

My ac settings:
Ff: 20
Curbs: 40
Road: 50
Slip: 20
Understeer: on

I tried some setup that i found on this forum but they feel too heavy for me, I don’t like fighting against ff, it should just give you some sensation.

Thanks in advance for your help

Don't expect it to feel exactly like ac, I prefer PC2 FFB over AC.

T150
Immersive
Gain 20
Volume 21
All others 50

Give it a couple of laps each car.
Also each car will feel different.

Thank you dude, i know that ff is very subjective and you are the first one using a light ff like me. I’m gonna give it a try.

Slightly thread jacking. I just got PC2 yesterday and I'm having trouble finding decent wheel settings for my fanatec wheel. If anyone can help that would be great. I didn't want to make a second thread for the same thing using a different wheel and clutter the fourm up. Thanks in advance!

hi guys, i need advices about thrustmaster t150 settings for pc2 on ps4.

I wanna get a similar feeling than ac so who owns both games could help me definitely better.

My ac settings:
Ff: 20
Curbs: 40
Road: 50
Slip: 20
Understeer: on

I tried some setup that i found on this forum but they feel too heavy for me, I don’t like fighting against ff, it should just give you some sensation.

Thanks in advance for your help
What are your current PC2 settings, including flavour.

What are your current PC2 settings, including flavour.
Flavor: informative
Gain:30
All the rest 50 (default)

And i think i gotta set steering sensitivity too, 50 doesn’t feel like ac at all, race cars don’t need to steer too much

Slightly thread jacking. I just got PC2 yesterday and I'm having trouble finding decent wheel settings for my fanatec wheel. If anyone can help that would be great. I didn't want to make a second thread for the same thing using a different wheel and clutter the fourm up. Thanks in advance!

I use Raw, 100, 55, 60, 55.

There's a great video floating around YouTube by Zorkie that explains the ffb system very well. I'll try and dig it up for you later on.

I use Raw, 100, 55, 60, 55.

There's a great video floating around YouTube by Zorkie that explains the ffb system very well. I'll try and dig it up for you later on.
That would be fantastic if you are able to find it. If not, I'll look around some after work today. Thanks for the info!

Flavor: informative
Gain:30
All the rest 50 (default)

And i think i gotta set steering sensitivity too, 50 doesn’t feel like ac at all, race cars don’t need to steer too much
Informative is the lightest of the flavours and 30 is a very low gain so I can't imagine weight can be the main issue. Perhaps the volume setting needs some work? But either way check out the video certainly.

I gave up. I tried to give pc2 a chance and i gotta admit that it’s a good game, but the driving feeling can’t be compared with ac. It’s not about force feedback, i even found a good one, i drove different cars that I already drove in ac, they felt totally weird, then i tried a race against cpu. AI is awful, when rain came up even though i put on wet tyres my car was totally out of control. No fun for me. It’s a shame because i really liked the different weathers and its graphic is better than ac. But pc2 has still a lot to improve. I’m gonna wait for assetto corsa competition i guess to replace ac

@Heath82

I use TMX, the Xbox equivalent of a T150.

I run either Immersive or Informative (as these both have an automatic anti clipping feature to stop your wheel from losing ffb signal if it goes in the 6th red bar for to long).

My settings are :-
I like a little weight to my wheel.

I hope this can be a good starting point for you, please remember that I think ffb settings are a personal thing so what works for me might not work for you.

I did read somewhere that us entry level ffb wheel user's shouldn't be using the Raw setting as it is designed for mid-high-dd level ffb wheels.

Unfortunately I can't find where I read it so I can't prove / or provide evidence regarding this so please take it with a pinch of salt :)

Edit: the AI are actually quite good to race 90 skill or above, don't use 100 for aggression or they'll ram you, keep it at 75ish.
I run 100/75 most of the time.

As for wet racing make sure you choose or set wet tyres as a pit strategy, don't let the computer pick under automatic weather. You will actually be faster in the wet than the AI (just avoid big puddles).

Also are you on vanilla or pro PS4?

Last edited:
I gave up. I tried to give pc2 a chance and i gotta admit that it’s a good game, but the driving feeling can’t be compared with ac. It’s not about force feedback, i even found a good one, i drove different cars that I already drove in ac, they felt totally weird, then i tried a race against cpu. AI is awful, when rain came up even though i put on wet tyres my car was totally out of control. No fun for me. It’s a shame because i really liked the different weathers and its graphic is better than ac. But pc2 has still a lot to improve. I’m gonna wait for assetto corsa competition i guess to replace ac

It's your opinion that PCars has a lot improve, that doesn't make it a fact.

I did side by side comparisons myself a couple of nights ago after not racing at all for a couple of months and found AC to be very lacking.

Does that make me right? No, it's just my opinion.

Obviously just my 2 cents, that’s not a fact!

Give it a little more time man. Did you watch the video made by Yorkie that was posted above?

Let the inbuilt auto scaler on the Immersive setting do it's thing for a couple of laps and see what's what then.

I have a couple of friends that didn't like PCars at all after playing AC for so long. They've been converted since.

EDIT

For the record, I'm no Fanboy, I'll play any racing title that flicks my switch.

@DC2_Evan
I was messing around with my ffb settings tonight after re-watching that video and made some slight changes.

Raw, 100, 57, 60, 63.

Felt amazing to me anyway.
I'll be adjusting mine next time I play, which may end up being this weekend. I'm looking forward to it. What do you have the settings on your wheel itself set at?

^^^ This...

Any thread about FFB should have the platform in the title, as advice from different platforms is almost completely useless.

A large percentage of PC players use custom settings in the wheel's profile, stuff no console player can mess with. This then makes their in-game settings feel different to those on console.

I'll be adjusting mine next time I play, which may end up being this weekend. I'm looking forward to it. What do you have the settings on your wheel itself set at?

I'll post them for you later on, I haven't gotten near my wheel since I last posted.

@DC2_Evan

Sen Aut
FF 100
Sho 100
ABS off
Dri -02
For 120
Spr off
Dpr off
Brf 30 I think that only applies to CSL pedals.
Fei 10

It probably wouldn't hurt to calibrate your wheel in game just the once.

I'm gonna be jumping online in a while if you fancy running a few laps later on?

Hi @Heath82 I use a T150 Pro on AC and PC2, with the next settings I really feel good in PC2 and even like the ffb in a lot of cars more than the one AC offers which is a great ffb BTW.

The first screenshot is the FFB settings, i use the RAW settings, those are the best choice for me.
The next 2 screenschots are sensitivity and deadzones, which I recommend to try them, the screenshots are in Spanish, but it's easy to copy the settings.

Hopefully these settings works for you as they did for me and You start to enjoy the game which is really great , and like someone said, don't raise the agresivity level of the AI to much.

PS_Messages_20180527_000608.jpg
PS_Messages_20180527_000559.jpg
PS_Messages_20180527_000602.jpg

Hi @Heath82 I use a T150 Pro on AC and PC2, with the next settings I really feel good in PC2 and even like the ffb in a lot of cars more than the one AC offers which is a great ffb BTW.

The first screenshot is the FFB settings, i use the RAW settings, those are the best choice for me.
The next 2 screenschots are sensitivity and deadzones, which I recommend to try them, the screenshots are in Spanish, but it's easy to copy the settings.

Hopefully these settings works for you as they did for me and You start to enjoy the game which is really great , and like someone said, don't raise the agresivity level of the AI to much.

View attachment 761982 View attachment 761983 View attachment 761984

Tnks for set up. I´ve been looking for settings since I finaly decided to buy the game last weekend.
I ve Logitech g29 wheel settings would be similar as T150, right?

Tnks for set up. I´ve been looking for settings since I finaly decided to buy the game last weekend.
I ve Logitech g29 wheel settings would be similar as T150, right?
Well,both wheels uses helicoidal ffb, so you can try the settings and see if they are a good fit for your wheel, will be interesting to see your opinion of them

View attachment 761982 View attachment 761983 View attachment 761984

Thanks @Donnced my amigo, those settings are great on my T150, no more grinding or clipping on nearly all the cars. ;)

Just my 2 cents,on ps4 demo,i kept feeling the cars are too numb and stable,then i changed just a couple force feedback settings by 1 or 2 only and set the assistance to full but all at off and 0,and i don't know if its a bug but now the cars feel lively and it feels great and detailed on my G29 wheel.

Before i had the assistance set to off or authentic and it was different.maybe it's a menu bug.

I just set the fx forcefeedback a little higher and the volume a little over the middle setting for more feel of slipping and bumps instablility effect.

Cars get instable on curbs and wet patches but catchable.it feels great now.

Hello guys, I've tried multiple settings but I can't get rid of that floatyness and deadzone on the T150. The problem occurs when you Just start turning the wheel. There seems to be lag, huge deadzone and terrible control. Any suggestions on how I can improve this?

I find the content nice but the driving doesn't feel that great in all honesty. I have the impression not getting decent feedback and never to be able to fully trust the car. I am having a real hard time enjoying it. Any help is appreciated!

Last edited:
Hello guys, I've tried multiple settings but I can't get rid of that floatyness and deadzone on the T150. The problem occurs when you Just start turning the wheel. There seems to be lag, huge deadzone and terrible control. Any suggestions on how I can improve this?

I find the content nice but the driving doesn't feel that great in all honesty. I have the impression not getting decent feedback and never to be able to fully trust the car. I am having a real hard time enjoying it. Any help is appreciated!
Post your forced feedback settings and also all your control settings (deadzone, speed sensitivity etc).

Post your forced feedback settings and also all your control settings (deadzone, speed sensitivity etc).

Exact settings like @Donnced posted above! Tried other settings as well but the issue seems to be in the détection of the ffb and the turning of the wheel. The wheel feels very light for about 2 or 3 degrees and it is very very annoying to say at least.

Last edited:
Back