PCARS Formula A World Championship Season 1 (B-Spec)Draft 

United States
United States
cshardy62096
Based off the popularity of the B-Spec Series on NASCAR Racing 2003, GTR 2, and rFactor, I plan on creating a B-Spec championship on the newest racing game on the PlayStation 4. Using the magic of Twitch, spectate mode, and organized imagination, a planned field of 27 cars will take the field for 16 full distance 300km races determined by random order.
DISCLAIMER: This is not a representative of other B-Spec series, but a standout by trying to do it on home consoles.
Calendar: Coming Soon!
Roster: Coming Soon!

Last edited:
#7 BRRT as we went over on the phone.

Ehhhh PCARS though... I'll think about it though, thanks for the reserve tags 👍
In all honesty, it's as good as GT6 for completely different reasons. This is just the first time I've ever had the chance to do something like this, and it's pretty cool. GT6 is the place to go for online racing leagues and car physics, while PCARS has great single player stuff and track list to make it simple.

Been playing PCARS on PC more than I've slept. Sign me up. Cat Devil Racing #24 and does registering a team grant us both cars with that livery (Panasonic #24, #25 for example)?

For those that do not know what the cars look like, I will try posting pictures tonight. Currently, Cherokee Motorsports has the #5/#6 Nextrako cars. Black Rose Racing Team has the #7/#8 Jancon Mobile cars and has a full team already. GTRacer22 has control of the #22/#23 enGUAGE cars and Cat Devil Racing has the #24/#25 Panasonic cars. There is one team that can be a single car operation, #42 Unistars car. The following team slots are open...
#1/#2 Mixlub Motor Oil (Ferrari colors)
#3/#4 BeezArt (Black/Red
#9/#10 Truran Air (Williams design)
#11/#12 Slightly Mad Studios (White/Gray)
#14/#15 KayOS (Charcoal/Yellow)
#16/#17 Bolting (Red/Yellow)
#18/#19 People's Bank (Red/Chrome)
#20/#21 Sheriftizer (Yellow/Black)
#42 Unistars (Black/Red/White)
#81/#82 FLANC (Matte Black/Orange/White)

Last edited:
For those that do not know what the cars look like, I will try posting pictures tonight. Currently, Cherokee Motorsports has the #5/#6 Nextrako cars. Black Rose Racing Team has the #7/#8 Jancon Mobile cars and has a full team already. GTRacer22 has control of the #22/#23 cars and Cat Devil Racing has the #24/#25 Panasonic cars. There is one team that can be a single car operation, #42 Unistars car. The following team slots are open...
#1/#2
#3/#4
#9/#10
#11/#12
#14/#15
#16/#17
#18/#19
#20/#21
#81/#82
What sponsors are for the #20/#21?

Back