PCARS Formula A World Championship Season 1 (B-Spec)Draft 

I'll be #18

Still not quite sure how/what this is.

I watch my dude in somebody else's race?

Can you start a race with a AI driver or will you need to go manual then pit 1 car?

Will you be able to spectate the other cars and change view or will you be stuck on your car?

What sponsors are for the #20/#21?
Sponsors for the #21/#22 is Sheriftizer Energy Drink. It's car colors are yellow and black.
Im interested in this, I have the game on PS4 #39
#39 isn't an available number.
I'll be #18

Still not quite sure how/what this is.

I watch my dude in somebody else's race?

Can you start a race with a AI driver or will you need to go manual then pit 1 car?

Will you be able to spectate the other cars and change view or will you be stuck on your car?
I will start the race in control of a car. But, before the race goes green I will go to spectate mode. In spectate mode, I can go through and see every car.

So.. You said I had to be owner to have the #22 car, but #21 appears to be the first car. But, I'd still like to have the team.

I'm noticing issues that you may have a hard time covering.
1) You'd need to have a full grid for this to even get off the ground. If you left liveries open and the make the race, you're screwed.
2) Due to the planned stream of community made liveries, you'd have to keep expanding the grid, which would end up impossible.
3) You'd have to use Twitch by default, and you'd be the only one commentating if you went with that option.
4) Each race will have different AI names and you would need to make a list of which AI driver was which GTPlanet member.

Sponsors for the #21/#22 is Sheriftizer Energy Drink. It's car colors are yellow and black.

#39 isn't an available number.

I will start the race in control of a car. But, before the race goes green I will go to spectate mode. In spectate mode, I can go through and see every car.
Where can I find which numbers are available?

Yeah I lost interest in this. Granted it's mainly because when this died out, Angel was basically starting the Indycar B-Spec series.

Yeah I lost interest in this. Granted it's mainly because when this died out, Angel was basically starting the Indycar B-Spec series.
I think she started that because it wasn't going anywhere. I'm working on a Formula 1 B-Spec of my own under the VRR banner.

Back