PCars Tuning

• Thread starter AllinWitJT
  • 37 comments
This is a serious racing game and in no way comparable to the likes of NFS, Forza or even Gran Turismo.

I just spent an hour searching for on the internet for an interview with Ian Bell @ SMS, where he stated that Project Cars will allow [little sally or joey to become a "hero", and "champion" the first time they open up the game on Christmas morning and play it].....I am paraphrasing his comments because I could not find the article again. Serious Racing Game AND little johnny wins on his first try.......... that will be awesome if they can pull that off.........👍

I just spent an hour searching for on the internet for an interview with Ian Bell @ SMS, where he stated that Project Cars will allow [little sally or joey to become a "hero", and "champion" the first time they open up the game on Christmas morning and play it].....I am paraphrasing his comments because I could not find the article again. Serious Racing Game AND little johnny wins on his first try.......... that will be awesome if they can pull that off.........👍

It's all in the aids, man. It's all in the aids.

Project CARS accomodates for different levels of driver skill, which means little Johnny can win but only with a little help from the computer. So a bit of cheating if you will. ;)

The big boys can of course turn everything off or set it to "Real" which would just give you whatever the car has on ABS, Stability and Traction control systems... if any.

If one thing Project CARS isn't lacking in than it's the amount of options you have to tailor your game experience to your liking. :)

Hey Logi, Off topic, but.........

I see you have an i7-2600k CPU w/ a z68 mobo like me. (I'm guessing AC/iRacing/rFactor on your hard drive.........:sly:) My entire computer turns off and restarts when I attempt to overclock higher than 3.6ghz. Any high level advice on where I should troubleshoot first?

Thanks in advance for your reply, cheers!

Hey Logi, Off topic, but.........

I see you have an i7-2600k CPU w/ a z68 mobo like me. (I'm guessing AC/iRacing/rFactor on your hard drive.........:sly:) My entire computer turns off and restarts when I attempt to overclock higher than 3.6ghz. Any high level advice on where I should troubleshoot first?

Thanks in advance for your reply, cheers!

Sorry, mate. I'm not much of an overclocker. I just pushed the OC-Genie button on my MSI motherboard and left it there. Which does a 45% overclock.

For what I have on my harddrive: https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561197984223300/

It's all in the aids, man. It's all in the aids.

Project CARS accomodates for different levels of driver skill, which means little Johnny can win but only with a little help from the computer. So a bit of cheating if you will. ;)

The big boys can of course turn everything off or set it to "Real" which would just give you whatever the car has on ABS, Stability and Traction control systems... if any.

If one thing Project CARS isn't lacking in than it's the amount of options you have to tailor your game experience to your liking. :)
So when the game ask you to set the experience level at the beginning, is there one choice with set all cars to their RL settings, aids wise?! Because I want to start from there and add more aids only if I get lost.

So when the game ask you to set the experience level at the beginning, is there one choice with set all cars to their RL settings, aids wise?! Because I want to start from there and add more aids only if I get lost.

There are 3 levels of tailoring, of which "Pro" being the top level one. That is the one for you.
Later you can go to Options > Gameplay to alter your aids level if desired.

Back