PCCP CHAMPIONSHIP = Finished

• Thread starter Mr Grumpy
  • 523 comments
Not sure if it was turn or not so if it wasn't then :banghead:

Setup

I set the AI to 75/75 :embarrassed:

Race Start

End results

I left all rules on since i feel more comfortable racing with all rules on.

@Mr Grumpy Let me know if i did it right.
:lol: you're not supposed to be starting yet, just give me your combination information :)

You eager beaver :bowdown: :lol:

Championship Information is being updated in posts 2 & 3

Sure I guess I'll give it a go, can make somebody else feel good about themselves at least. :lol:

No idea about what combo to make everybody drive, I'll have to think about that one after the pain and shame of getting lapped at the Ring passes. Wonder if I will try again tomorrow?

Edit: It looks like I have everything except the Japanese Pack.

-------------------------

Race results:

VfVaNJc.jpg

9:42.239
Xra5cof.jpg

10:28.584
AAtm84D.jpg

8:59.451
2O9nzlF.jpg

10:57.906
OfwSujW.jpg

10:13.416
9sfCz5q.jpg

10:17.682
qnduHSZ.jpg

10:40.268
jkiV6kr.jpg

9:51.891
dBMZY9G.jpg

9:33.120
PGHEg79.jpg

Last edited:
Remember to give your combination a test, lap count for your combination is based on/around 10 minutes of racing (so your only going to get 5 laps if it takes 2 minutes per lap) if its slightly over/under it's ok (9-11 minutes)

Also remember
Date/Season = default
Time = 12:00
Weather = clear

@Chikane_GTR the only screenshot I require is of the race results so I can confirm your total time.

@Morgoth_666 welcome, I've added you into the championship, your selection will be race 7.

Last edited:
Remember to give your combination a test, lap count for your combination is based on/around 10 minutes of racing (so your only going to get 5 laps if it takes 2 minutes per lap) if its slightly over/under it's ok (9-11 minutes)

Also remember
Season = default
Time = 12:00
Weather = clear

@Chikane_GTR the only screenshot I require is of the race results so I can confirm your total time.

@Morgoth_666 welcome, I've added you into the championship, your selection will be race 7.
I did test my combo and the 7 laps took 6:41.xxx Maybe add a few more laps like 9 which should stay at around the 10 minute mark.

I'll run it again with 9 laps and see if that's a better total time.:)

Mercedes Ice test track in a trophy truck. :mischievous: Just kidding! :)
Although that does beg the question; are we limiting it to road tracks?

I have a combination in mind. I'll test it out later to get a lap count and post it up.

Hey @Wolfe you're a PC2 regular, fancy a go at @Mr Grumpy's idea?

I'll post a link up on Sick's racing thread later to see if we can fill the "grid" up - if OK?

Last edited:
Mercedes Ice test track in a trophy truck. :mischievous: Just kidding! :)
Although that does beg the question; are we limiting it to road tracks?

I have an combination in mind. I'll test it out later to get a lap count and post it up.

Hey @Wolfe you're a PC2 regular, fancy a go at @Mr Grumpy's idea?

I'll post a link up on Sick's racing thread later to see if we can fill the "grid" up - if OK?
go for it mate.

We'll keep it road for this championship, but we can definitely get more funky for the next, weather conditions, night races, ice or dirt tracks :)

Also a note to everyone, racing against faster AI can be a benefit as it can give you references points for braking etc & can give a little slipstream on the straights, so bare that in mind.
Remember you don't need to win against them :)

Last edited:
My combo.

Circuit: Barcelona.
Layout: Club.
Laps: 13 (it's a short track)
Car: Olsbergs RX Supercar Lite.

I'd recommend AI at 77 strength and 66 aggression. That gives me a good battle when starting from last place.

@richroo you'd recognize the above. :) (fancy joining in this?)

Do not have the Motorsport pack, purchased dlc individually. Looks like the only way to get the Opel on steam is through the season pass. Is there a same class car I can run for Race 2? Do not mind if it's a bit slower.

@Mr Grumpy

Tragedy has hit me my 2015 sony bravia tv has gone dark and its not working :( Was doing a race when the screen went dark and now nothing shows on screen.

Gonna have to redraw for now :banghead:

Don't think anyone else is joining :(
Give it a little while, there's no rush. I've just posted on Sick's thread.

In the meantime we could try a preliminary race to see if we've got the rules and regs sorted out.

Waiting for @Morgoth_666 to pick his combo

Don't think anyone else is joining :(
Okay I picked a couple things out of thin air and put them together. Seems nice and frustrating. :)

Let's do some boating!
Road E Mustang GT
Sakitto National
Haven't done any testing with bots but I'm running about 1:20 with a few minutes to try it out. So 8 laps should be just over 10 minutes.

Checked the leaderboard to see if I'm in the ballpark pace and there's only 2 entries lol.

Yes. :) I wanted to test-run my nomination first.

Race 8 - 7 Laps
Ruapuna Park GP - Nissan Fairlady 240ZG GTS-II

---------------------------------------

Race Results
10:10.656

q1Qk4xz.jpg
9:49.415

oR7l0tz.jpg
10:24.778

peLi71h.jpg
9:02.840

BpoBm7C.jpg