PD-GT6 Could learn from Codemasters

  • Thread starter Thread starter BK711
  • 63 comments
  • 3,795 views
Does anyone else wish GT6 was a racing game and would like to see them get rid of some of the crap cars. Other than the initial laugh, a pt cruiser and a Honda van have no place in GT.
Please...
Thats one of the true strengths of the GT series.... You can compare (your own) every day car to any dreamcar..
Compare its behavior to the real life car... And experience how well GT simulates it...
 
Never forget you bought a fully functional game and the creator gives you the service of him improving it along the way out of pure good will.

There is an obvious business motivation in improving on a game with numerous features missing. That is, retaining the fan base so that they will buy future games and DLC.
 
Last edited:
Let me get this straight: You honestly think PD should learn from a Developer who has gotten massive hate the past few years, mishandled their game release in one region last year and then mysteriously shut down their forum where said complaints were being made?

It sounds more like you want them to learn to be even worse.

You're correct, Codemasters did make a huge mistake with whatever happened to the North American physical release of F1 2013. However, it was still available through the Playstation store. I'm not saying PD should BE codemasters, I'm just stating that they could learn from some of their recent games (f1 2013 and grid 2). No game is perfect and I don't really ever trash games like some, but GT6 is stale. If GT5 had the same cars and tracks and GT6, I think GT5 is a better game. With the PS4 being out 3 months now, I don't see PD putting that much time into developing GT6. PD seem to be controlled to some degree by SCEA and I see them being pushed towards GT7. I don't have unrealistic ideas of what GT6 should have, but it is not on par with what we expected. I hope I am wrong and PD do follow through on their promised content, but even so I don't think it will ever be the game we hoped it would be.
 
Back