PD having a break?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nikez
  • 6 comments
  • 887 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
71
Messages
verla
Do you think PD is having a break because of the situation in Japan?
 
Do you think PD is having a break because of the situation in Japan?
i hope so, the human race and its wellbeing are way way more important than console gaming.

My thoughts are with our Japanese cousins at this very difficult time.
 
i hope so, the human race and its wellbeing are way way more important than console gaming.

My thoughts are with our Japanese cousins at this very difficult time.

This.
 
Really? Do you even have to ask such a thing? I don't think they are 'taking a break.' I don't think they have much of a choice. I also would not imagine they are too much worried about GT5 at this point in time. I would not be worried about it either if I was in their shoes.
 
I think that goes without saying and will be the case for the coming weeks. You only need to turn on the TV, read the news or look through the thread about it on GTP to see this is the case.

My thoughts are with our Japanese cousins at this very difficult time.

This 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back