PDI Racing Kart 100 Championship - Season 2 - **Season Over**

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tom
  • 403 comments
  • 21,085 views

Which day is most suitable for you?

  • Sunday

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Monday (Before 8pm GMT)

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Tuesday

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Wednesday (After 8pm GMT)

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Thursday

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Friday

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Saturday

    Votes: 9 32.1%

  • Total voters
    28
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Tom, if you've got spots open move me up to a full time driver. I can make this weekend but not next, after that all is good.

Color change on the Kart, formula chameleon green, number 75.

Awesome Ken, thanks a lot 👍
 
Least im not last on the karting table :)
 
Can I change my kart colour to gold chrome or do I have to leave it red?
 
Last edited:
Can I change my kart colour to gold chrome or do I have to leave it red?

Nope, colours are fully changeable, just be sure to notify me 👍
 
Then Im having a Gold kart.
 
Then Im having a Gold kart.

No problem, is this for the remainder of the season or just a one off?
 
Whole season.
 
i have added you m8 psn is IMMORTALPILOT you see it?
 
i have added you m8 psn is IMMORTALPILOT you see it?

Won't be on PS3 until tomorrow mate, I'll accept you then 👍

And haitch, no worries 👍
 
Won't be on PS3 until tomorrow mate, I'll accept you then 👍

And haitch, no worries 👍

You up for some practice tomorrow?
 
You up for some practice tomorrow?

Sounds good to me mate, I'll try and get some other drivers involved as well 👍
 
My internets back :D
 
Getting close to saturday now :D

How many will be driving ? 10-15 maybe ;)
 
Ill do it if places are left, but does it not clash with TOCA? :)
 
Woops im blind, just read the words in massive bold letters it starts at 5, Ill do it if places are left.
 
Woops im blind, just read the words in massive bold letters it starts at 5, Ill do it if places are left.

Great neljack, welcome aboard! what will your kart colour and number be?
 
What track are we at? :scared:
 
Put me on the driver roster :D
 
Althought I dunno if ill be here for 5, going to watch film early afternoon, will be a close call. :(
 
Put me on the driver roster :D

Forgotten your number and colour Cowboys, could you remind me please 👍
 
m8 do you have see that i have add you?
 
tombrooks97
Forgotten your number and colour Cowboys, could you remind me please 👍

Orange, Hemi Orange and #47 :D
 
m8 do you have see that i have add you?

I haven't had any friend request from 'IMMORTALPILOT' are you sure you're spelling my PSN ID correctly, it's tombrooks97 👍

Orange, Hemi Orange and #47 :D

Cheers Cowboys, i'll update the OP 👍
 
Hi would it possible to sign up for this championship my PSN id is johnwells69 kart No 25 colour rosso corsa. Thanks let me know if you need any more information.
 
John Wells
Hi would it possible to sign up for this championship my PSN id is johnwells69 kart No 25 colour rosso corsa. Thanks let me know if you need any more information.

That completes the line-up, could you add my PSN, tombrooks97 please, are you available for the race tomorrow John?
 
hi
im a bit new here, lookin for some good fun clean racing love the karts any chance signing up? or reserve if its full?
thanks
 
What happens if i miss race 1, but come back in time for race 2?
 
team/psn: paleschi

Red

69
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back