PDI Racing Kart 100 Championship - Season 2 - **Season Over**

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tom
  • 403 comments
  • 21,085 views

Which day is most suitable for you?

  • Sunday

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Monday (Before 8pm GMT)

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Tuesday

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Wednesday (After 8pm GMT)

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Thursday

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Friday

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Saturday

    Votes: 9 32.1%

  • Total voters
    28
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi
im a bit new here, lookin for some good fun clean racing love the karts any chance signing up? or reserve if its full?
thanks

Hey Paleschi, I'll sign you up as a reserve for now which means I will email if you're needed for a race, and if a full-time driver pulls out then you'll be the first to know 👍

What happens if i miss race 1, but come back in time for race 2?

Then you can race in Race 2 providing that the grid is not already full 👍
 
Sounds good to me mate, I'll try and get some other drivers involved as well 👍

So much for that then. Shift is obviously more interesting.:lol:
 
So much for that then. Shift is obviously more interesting.:lol:

Apologies, I got it yesterday and had a go on it, a dissapointment to say the least....
 
Apologies, I got it yesterday and had a go on it, a dissapointment to say the least....

You available tonight?
 
You available tonight?

Should be, will only have my DS3 however...

EDIT: Have got the TOCA launch from 7pm :(
 
Last edited:
Im available 4 and 5pm till 6pm if you want.
 
Last edited:
Gees the grids fall omg this is going to be mental :D
 
Hi yes im availlable to race tomorrow have added your PSN id to my friends list. Thanks
 
16 drivers round the kart version of monaco. Going to be fun.
 
Then you can race in Race 2 providing that the grid is not already full 👍[/QUOTE]

:)
 
this sucks, I still dont have power, been out since sunday
 
this sucks, I still dont have power, been out since sunday

Oh man that sucks, how badly has Irene affected you? At least you're okay, that's the main thing 👍
 
this sucks, I still dont have power, been out since sunday

Heey how did you write this with out power ??? lol i kept thinking how did he do that with out power hope your ok bud:tup:
 
generator, ATT has fixed there lines but my power company sucks
 
generator, ATT has fixed there lines but my power company sucks

Ahh well it's good to hear that you're okay pal 👍

Just give me a heads up when your power is back and hopefully we'll be racing soon :)
 
M8 iam 100% sure that i have add the psn.
Your avatar is a Ferrari can you look again pls?
 
Sorry but I'm going to have to drop out of the series. Thanks for the time though guys.
 
Well I think I have madrid nailed looking forward to tonight.
 
M8 iam 100% sure that i have add the psn.
Your avatar is a Ferrari can you look again pls?

Will do later mate, I won't be on my ps3 until 4pm GMT so I'll look then and if I still don't see you then I'll add you 👍

Sorry but I'm going to have to drop out of the series. Thanks for the time though guys.

That's a real shame LMS, however we had some great racing! Best of luck for the future 👍

Well I think I have madrid nailed looking forward to tonight.

Should be fantastic haitch!

Just a quick FYI for everyone, the same rules apply as last week :)
 
Same rules, but Boost is off in both races right ? ;D
 
Same rules, but Boost is off in both races right ? ;D

Of course, it's all down to pure driving skill 👍

Which means that you'll be winning both races :sly:
 
Id like to request a minor change for the rest of the season. Can you set grip reduction to real.
 
Id like to request a minor change for the rest of the season. Can you set grip reduction to real.

I can do 👍
 
I want to make a change to the race season could everyone give me a 30 second head start hahaha ;)
 
I want to make a change to the race season could everyone give me a 30 second head start hahaha ;)

You'd still lose ;)
 
Last weekend 1 st i did very well i think ???? but 2nd race i dont know what got to me :/
 
O_o Forgot we were on today, will we be done by 2pm Eastern Time? And Circuito de Madrid?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back