PD's Seasonal Track Reviews: 8: 700PP Eifel

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 38 comments
Has anyone found a way that they have managed to take their track data and posted them? Coz I really want their actual tracks, no replicas, I'm sure some clever dude has done it.

Look at the links to my "replicas" they are 100% the same. I'll post the latest 2 later today/tomorrow.

Last edited:
Loving the Death Valley track. PD can actually make great point-to-point roads if they want to 👍

Andalusia, not so much. Horrible flow and lots of awkward corners. Not to mention bumpy chicanes unsuited to the cars used in the event :yuck: Interesting that they enabled weather in this though, because the tracks you make on your own only have time change.

With this, they have used all 4 themes in seasonals. I wonder what's next?

Well, that long since PD uses Custom Tracks on Last Christmas (no pun intended). I wondered why PD didnt use it anymore? It was fun while lasts.

Fifth track..... Forget it.

7. Death Valley 450-480 PP Normal Cars
Also known as

Death Valley Sample Track
Custom Image.jpg

I wont even commenting on this. Seriously? How come even making a new track can be such a cumbersome for developer themselves?! Damn after months without one!

I hope next custom track will be better. That is, if it actually has one.

Fifth track..... Forget it.

7. Death Valley 450-480 PP Normal Cars
Also known as

Death Valley Sample Track
View attachment 518549

I wont even commenting on this. Seriously? How come even making a new track can be such a cumbersome for developer themselves?! Damn after months without one!

I hope next custom track will be better. That is, if it actually has one.
To PD's credit, this track is actually a bit tougher than the usual ones they produce. I couldn't get faster than a 1:34 in a Mach 1 mustang.

You bring to this PD

8. 700PP Racing Something
Eifel Sample Track
I didnt bother with post editing anymore bla bla bla.
ZomboMeme24032016153636 24032016153636.jpg

Back