Pink_the_Floyd (Banned) Messages 4,041 Dec 16, 2005 #1 Can anyone give me the track list of the album Brand New Post in the EXACT order like they appear on the album? Thanks in advance,
Can anyone give me the track list of the album Brand New Post in the EXACT order like they appear on the album? Thanks in advance,
Flerbizky Weltanschauung Premium Messages 7,588 Whateversville Messages Flerbizky Dec 16, 2005 #2 Pink_the_Floyd Can anyone give me the track list of the album Brand New Post in the EXACT order like they appear on the album? Thanks in advance, Click to expand... Brand New Post ?... My GF is head over heels into PJ and has never heard of this album....
Pink_the_Floyd Can anyone give me the track list of the album Brand New Post in the EXACT order like they appear on the album? Thanks in advance, Click to expand... Brand New Post ?... My GF is head over heels into PJ and has never heard of this album....
crimson_menace Messages 1,394 Lost in thought. Messages GTP_crimson Dec 16, 2005 #3 Nor have I. Be more specific. EDIT: I did an amazon search and found nothing. Do a search there and you might find what you're looking for.
Nor have I. Be more specific. EDIT: I did an amazon search and found nothing. Do a search there and you might find what you're looking for.
194GVan Premium Messages 1,656 Gainesville VA Messages retrohoon Messages ratr0 Dec 16, 2005 #4 How about you go look up the CD on www.cdnow.com? Oh I just looked, they dont have it there either. You sure you got the album name right? EDIT: haha cdnow basically is amazon
How about you go look up the CD on www.cdnow.com? Oh I just looked, they dont have it there either. You sure you got the album name right? EDIT: haha cdnow basically is amazon
Flerbizky Weltanschauung Premium Messages 7,588 Whateversville Messages Flerbizky Dec 16, 2005 #5 I think it's safe to assume that talking about a yet unnamed album due in q1 2006 would certainly be a violation of the AUP and possibly the TOP as well..... Rurmour has it etc. etc. etc.....
I think it's safe to assume that talking about a yet unnamed album due in q1 2006 would certainly be a violation of the AUP and possibly the TOP as well..... Rurmour has it etc. etc. etc.....
Shannon Messages 15,799 Dec 17, 2005 #6 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_Jam#2003.E2.80.93Present:_Current_days "It is expected that Pearl Jam will release a new album during April 2006." I presume this is what he's talking about, although, that's the only information I have on it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_Jam#2003.E2.80.93Present:_Current_days "It is expected that Pearl Jam will release a new album during April 2006." I presume this is what he's talking about, although, that's the only information I have on it.
Pink_the_Floyd (Banned) Messages 4,041 Dec 17, 2005 #7 ? Name doesn't exist? Wow! Ah, just forget it then.