#16 > #18 | Week 6
#19 > #21 | Week 7
#22 > #24 | Week 8
#25 > #27 | Week 9
#28 > #30 | Week 10
#31 > #33 | Week 11
#34 > #36 | Week 12​

Last edited:
I keep seeing your photos being posted by the Forza Facebook page! The scenery shots are really inspiring, especially the rocks from the demo. Fantastic work as usual.

Sometimes you make the game look more open that it is. :P But a great set with the Corvette, a very standout set with some very standout shots.

Click for the full size

#1 > #3 | Photoshopped
#4 > #8 & #17 | Edited
#9 > #16 | Stock

______________​
I keep seeing your photos being posted by the Forza Facebook page! The scenery shots are really inspiring, especially the rocks from the demo. Fantastic work as usual.
Aside from the FH3 Demo Shots. The only other times I can remember being featured on it is with my two contest wins. But with that said, it is good to see another old face making a return.

Sometimes you make the game look more open that it is. :P But a great set with the Corvette, a very standout set with some very standout shots.
Thanks for the comment and visit.

Click for the full size

#1 | Photoshopped
#2 > #4 | Edited
#5 > #12 | Stock

Contest Entries - Weeks 1-12

If anyone wants to see what I have entered into the official photomode contest so far, then you can all 35 shots in post 2. And while I could post all of my entries via two posts. At the end of the day, I would rather keep things as tidy as possible.

________________________​
The close up shots of the Vulcan are top notch as always! 👍
Thanks for popping by again. Also if you are wondering why I haven't been active that much, then the answer is simple. The Forza photomode community galleries just don't get the respect & comments they deserve.

@Pebb : Spotted this on Flickr, nice work :)

What settings did you use to get the black background, and whereabouts on the map did you take the shot?

Back