Pebb's Photomode Zone - 20/10: The end of another chapter

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 275 comments
Great gllery start and very nice Huayra set ! My favorites are close-up shots. :drool:
I like your preview also. Looking forward :)

The Huayra shots are great. The first one looks so realistic, and the second really shows up the details in the car.
And the work in progress looks very interesting... is that just photo stitching or am I missing something here? Either way, good job. :)

I don't think it is a good idea to link such a thing in any galleries.

@ To anyone who had a credits debate: At the end of the day if someone is using a less time consuming method to gain credits, then it isn't really hurting the game for the other players for a mix of reasons.

Take one reason for example sometimes there are players, who have a fancy car. But when they take to the track, they will go off at the first corner or most of them.

@ To the people, who asked about photo stitching: There is one way to get a lot of expensive cars in a photo travel shot, without using different methods to gain a lot of credits. But to use such a method, you would need to backup your game save first with the most amount of credits.

And then after doing that it is a case of buying 1-2 cars each time, followed by overwriting the current save with the backup.

@ Everyone else: Thanks for leaving a range of comments on what matters most. Or in other words, thanks for commenting on my shots.

________

My final thoughts

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter to us photomode people how we gain our credits. Because take myself, if I think that my shots are not at an acceptable level.

Then in my mindset, I am no good to the community.

Last edited:
I have no idea what you mean in your final thoughts there, but you take good photo's, so it means you are of a lot of good to the community. ;) I didn't know you had started your gallery already, and I know you said it will be while until any more updates, but still. I like the work you've done so far. :D

I've never had a problem with anyone that uses money exploits since it doesn't affect me at all. If anything it speeds up the process in which awesome photos are produced since you don't have to go through the tedious grinding stage!

So keep them shots coming mate!:D

I want a "don't like" button for your "final thoughts". What ? Not good for the community ?! Why ?
You try to comment each one gallery, your comment are maybe a little bit laconics most of the time, but I've noticed that when you think you have something to afford you say it and give advices to people. I've got advices from you and it was a good thing. And I agree with Skython, your work is an inspiration for every one here...
So be positive man, you're a great guy to the community !

Don't give up, bro, your shots are awesome - they are very clean and seem almost realistic - that's what matters. Keep them comin'!

My final thoughts only mention, that I have to post shots to a certain standard to carry on. So on the whole, you haven't got rid of me just yet. :P

However if I was planning to give up, then there would be some news about it.

I hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas today, which includes the Turkey of course. However since I have already eaten some Turkey, that means getting back to releasing the GT5 & FM4 Christmas requests.

Christmas Requests

As some of you will know, today marks the release of my Christmas requests. | GT5 Requests, FM4 Requests

Last edited:

Click for the full size

#1 & 2) Photoshopped

_____________________​

GT5 Gallery - News

In my view, I have one more GT5 update left in me. However since most of the GT5 cars made it over to GT6, it will mean only one car will be under the spot light: *Ferrari F10

But until such a update is finished, you could always look at the following top 10 list to pass the time.

FM5 Gallery - News

I am pleased to reveal, that I finally got around to doing a new update this month. | Part 1/2

I see you finished editing your photomerge. Looks pretty good.

I have to say I love the black & white SL/SLS shot more though. Great composition.;)👍
There were some moments, where I just wanted to pull my hair out while cleaning up the Ferrari. However since most nights are cold and wet, I thought it may not be a good idea to do such a thing. :boggled:

Finally getting around to everyones galleries again, there's so many to see. And yours is always on my watch list mate.

Nice job on the car merging shot. That's a quite an assortment. I quite like the vibrancy and colourful feel of it. Composition is not bad I kind of feel the ones really close to the frame feel a little awkward. But other than that it's nice. 👍

I also like the B&W piece. Sophisticated. 👍

I'll have to check out your GT5 gallery soon too. ;)

Last edited:
Impressive collection! I've mucked around with multiple car photo travel photoshops as well, but nothing on the scale of this! The B&W gullwing shot is quite nice as well - the floor texture offsets the clean lines of the cars nicely.

Love the B&W shot, great idea and execution. However, T&FF you have to fire on all cylinders like before. We're not seeing many shots from you and that's a shame as I like your style 👍
Don't stop updating!

Looking forward to when you really get your GT6 gallery up and running. First shots look great bud.

The "one hundred million credits shot" is very impressive, the merging work is perfect ! I like a lot the second shot, very well composed (as always with you).

GPR
Finally getting around to everyones galleries again, there's so many to see. And yours is always on my watch list mate.

Nice job on the car merging shot. That's a quite an assortment. I quite like the vibrancy and colourful feel of it. Composition is not bad I kind of feel the ones really close to the frame feel a little awkward. But other than that it's nice. 👍

I also like the B&W piece. Sophisticated. 👍

I'll have to check out your GT5 gallery soon too. ;)
I wasn't expecting much from the final product, after using a different route to merge many cars. But one thing, that was gained from doing such a image is experience.

Impressive collection! I've mucked around with multiple car photo travel photoshops as well, but nothing on the scale of this! The B&W gullwing shot is quite nice as well - the floor texture offsets the clean lines of the cars nicely.
Thanks posting another in-depth comment.

Love the B&W shot, great idea and execution. However, T&FF you have to fire on all cylinders like before. We're not seeing many shots from you and that's a shame as I like your style 👍
Don't stop updating!
I am far from finished with my gallery. However in terms of updating every few days, what should I say.

Well for one thing, that will most likely never happen since I do updates from at least two games. 👍

Wonderful shots :drool::drool::drool: Love them.
Looking forward to when you really get your GT6 gallery up and running. First shots look great bud.
The "one hundred million credits shot" is very impressive, the merging work is perfect ! I like a lot the second shot, very well composed (as always with you).
Cheers :)

________

Gallery News

My next update will not be released until next week at the earliest.

Last edited:
The final edit for the photo-merge looks great! 👍 The Ferrari looks bigger than it should for some reason, but that doesn't matter too much, I'm probably just nitpicking. Though using B&W for the SLS/300 SL shot is a very nice choice. 👍 I can honestly swear that it's barely used by anyone anymore.

Back