Pebb's Photomode Zone - 20/10: The end of another chapter

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 275 comments
England
Southampton, UK
Pebb--
Pebb
I remember you posting some real life Goodwood shots in the past so I know you're going to master that place :)
Great shots all around, but in love with the "warm filter" shot :drool:

The shapes in the statue pic and the shot through the trees could adorn any enthusiasts wall up and down the land. Brilliant work.

Awesome start to your gallery mate!;)

The 1st shot looks so real! But my fav from this set would have to be the 4th shot. I really like the artistic feel it has.👍

I remember you posting some real life Goodwood shots in the past so I know you're going to master that place :)
Great shots all around, but in love with the "warm filter" shot :drool:
Thanks for the in-depth comment

Really artistic shots. Last one is very cool in particular.
It is good to see another old face, making a comment in one of my galleries. And because of this, it is time to freak out in a good way. :dopey:

@ Everyone Else: Cheers

Click for the full size

#1) PMC 2.0 - Week 1
#2) PMC - Week 1​

very impressive work with thgis huayra. Some of these pics (first one of the two bunch) have an impressive realistic rendering, especially on the toning segment. Your close shots have, as always with you, are just beautiful with a great sense of composition. And the shot #4 of the post #4 is really excellent with an original angle and a good use of the filter 👍
Very good start mate :cheers:

Fantastic start and with the Huayra no less. Loving shots 1, 2 and 4 from the first set; 4 has an interesting warmth and sense of speed and it works very well with the environment. 👍

Once again I'm liking the close up and abstract stuff. Even unedited the strong compositions shine through. I also like your 2.0 comp entry. 👍

Thanks for every single comment.

Preview - Work in Progress

11352548556_cee02218db_o.jpg

If anyone is wondering, when my next update is out. Then well the answer is simple, after next week at the earliest.

_______

Reason: I am putting the full update on hold for now, until the GT5/FM4 Christmas requests are 80-90% complete. But once I reach a 80-90% completion stage, then there is a small chance my next FM5 update may get some attention.

Back