Pebb's Photomode Zone - 21/07: The Big Three, Pt. 3/3

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 73 comments
I swear I've commented here already. Maybe I fell asleep or something and closed out the tab - who knows.

There's too much here for me to picture an actual favorite of mine at the moment, but these are some of the cleanest and crisp pictures I've seen from you yet. Fantastic stuff. 👍

Straight outta superlatives for your shots, Pebb. Truly stunning.

I don't know why, but the one with the slight slice of the car's nose and then the guard rail and high-rise really appeals to me. Might be the flash of luminous colour.

Pebb, you are truly gifted with photography (or, in this case, Forzatography). All of your shots are superb and are always of the best quality. Keep up the excellent work! :cheers:

Click for the full size
____________________​
I swear I've commented here already. Maybe I fell asleep or something and closed out the tab - who knows.
Don't let Jordan find out you fell asleep on the job. Or you will be called into his office. :boggled:

VXR
Straight outta superlatives for your shots, Pebb. Truly stunning.

I don't know why, but the one with the slight slice of the car's nose and then the guard rail and high-rise really appeals to me. Might be the flash of luminous colour.
Pebb, you are truly gifted with photography (or, in this case, Forzatography). All of your shots are superb and are always of the best quality. Keep up the excellent work! :cheers:
Thanks for both comments lads. 👍

Last edited:
VXR
That second one is epic. Love the subtlety of the mono tyre, too.
I thought everyone got sucked into a wormhole because it has been mighty quiet in the photomode forum of late.

Happy New Year mate! Seems I missed quite a lot here.

I really dig the first shot of the LM GTR as well as the bokeh and close up shots in the previous posts. Great work!

I wish you all the best for 2016! :D

Wow! You've outdone yourself again Pebb! It's hard to choose a favorite picture, they're all amazing! I must ask though, how on earth did you do the effect on the fourth picture?

Happy New Year mate! Seems I missed quite a lot here.

I really dig the first shot of the LM GTR as well as the bokeh and close up shots in the previous posts. Great work!

I wish you all the best for 2016! :D
You can expect to see more close-up shots in my next update which will also include a few FH2 due to the interior glitch. And while on the subject of breakthrough glitches, I still think T10 shouldn't of patched out the photomode glitch that was discovered in FM5 since it wasn't game breaking. Instead of allowed people more freedom to express themselves which in turn allowed quite a few people to treat the community to some stunning shots. But if T10 allowed me to include one photomode feature in FM7 it would have to be a noclip camera mode.

Wow! You've outdone yourself again Pebb! It's hard to choose a favorite picture, they're all amazing! I must ask though, how on earth did you do the effect on the fourth picture?
I will reveal how such an effect was achieved in the near future.

The first one blew me away. Looks like it came from the pages of EVO or Car back in '03 when the MC launched.

Superb capture of the seat leather, too.

Click for more sizes
__________________________​
VXR
The first one blew me away. Looks like it came from the pages of EVO or Car back in '03 when the MC launched.

Superb capture of the seat leather, too.
NP
Pictures #8 and #10 are drool-worthy! :drool: 👍
Straight butter! I wish I had half the skill you posses.
Just like before. Thanks for posting up your thoughts.

Last edited:
5, 7 and 11 are outstanding. I especially like the composition and lighting of number 7.

Click for the full size

#1 | Photoshopped
#2 > #4 & #11 | Edited
#5 | Exposure Fusion
#6 | Stock FM6
#7 > #8 | Edited FH2
9 > #10 | Stock FH2

To someone who helped me out:

I want to thank @ShaolinMasta for helping me with cleaning up some of the ground. So as promised here goes. Thanks for coming to my rescue because if it wasn't for you, then the final product may of not been released. 👍
__________________________​
VXR
5, 7 and 11 are outstanding. I especially like the composition and lighting of number 7.
Cheers 👍

Last edited:
Your pictures kick ass my friend. They are spectacular. 👍
If the ground was worked on all by myself, then it would of meant part 1 would of not been released until later this week. However since the ground texture was starting to bug me, I thought it would be a good idea to call in some help.

Closing Thoughts:

Thanks for the comment and visit.

You have a real talent there. All your sets are amazing. If you don't mind me asking, do you do this in real life as a profession, or is it a hobby? Keep up the good work. :cheers:

Last edited:
You have a real talent there. All your sets are amazing. If you don't mind me asking, do you do this in real life as a profession, or is it a hobby?
During my school years my dream job was to be a goal keeper however this dream was crushed after I left secondary since no teachers who run sports classes didn't think about contacting any local teams. And because of this, my next target was to be something art related but after being sent the wrong Goodwood FOS paperwork or not getting offered any photography jobs it meant my second dream job fell to pieces after many years of trying.

What I do now

Now my current career has seen me reach a dead end. Or in other words, currently I work in a minium wage retail job where the hours don't work when it comes to automotive photography. And while some people have told me to get them changed, just let's say that won't happen for a long time to come. Because in my department I am the only one who works has only afternoon to evening shifts. Compared to everyone else who has more resonable hours throughout a working week.

Plus one of my bosses would rather keep me on my current contract for one reason, they have told me that I am one of their hardest workers.

Your detail shots are always outstanding Pebb, and then you dropped some artistics in to boot, the 1st, 3rd and 4th are serious eye candy, very nice.

Your detail shots are always outstanding Pebb, and then you dropped some artistics in to boot, the 1st, 3rd and 4th are serious eye candy, very nice.
About Shot 2

When it came to the center of the rim all I can say is one thing. It wasn't easy to get certain parts shaped correctly. And while some parts still look off. That doesn't mean I didn't mean try my hardest, because originally an error was spotted after it was uploaded.

Which meant more work was done to the shot. But after 10-20 minutes of extra work, I had to eventually call defeat and uploaded the version.

Latest Posts

Back