Pedal of Choice - Issue 4 Out Now!!!

• Thread starter Paulie
  • 150 comments
"I wouldn't call it the prettiest car out there either."
"Verdict- While it is a great car to drive, the looks are really ugly."

Grrrrrr.
I resent that.
350Z's look > Any car in its price range. I mean have you ever even seen an rx-8? THATs a funny lookin car..

I hate pedal of choice already!!

(jk? :P)

:lol: Can't all have the same opinions.;)

Wow. I'd say it's just as good as all of our mainstream car magazines (R&T, C&D, MT). I can't wait for the next issue.

A bit extreme perhaps?:D But it's very very nice to hear.:dopey:

Issue 2 is almost nearing completion as well, I'd say about 70% done.

Thanks for that test :P PD should have installed every car with tyres that match real life. But i guess it makes cars more equal ?

Thanks for that test :P PD should have installed every car with tyres that match real life. But i guess it makes cars more equal ?

After the test we realised the mistake thanks to feedback from everybody, future tests will have equalised tyres.:)

This wait is making me so mad! I must've checked this thread a million times to see if the second issue is out yet.

:lol:

Was that really that funny? I didn't mean it to be.

Sorry.:guilty: Remember in the intro of issue 1 we said ASH32's PS3 had died hence his absence? He did get a new one, but lost his save game and had to get through all the offline race events and get the cars we are using for issue 2 as well, which is the main reason for the delay. He is almost finished, we're not far off of completion. I'd like to hope for the weekend, maybe late on Sunday for a release, but no promises.

That's a shame ASH32 had to go and do all the offline events again. That takes a while. Can't wait for issue 2. Keep up the good work guys.👍

That's a shame ASH32 had to go and do all the offline events again. That takes a while. Can't wait for issue 2. Keep up the good work guys.👍

Aswell as learning the game all over again with my new wheel. It's a big difference between that and the pad, I am still quite a bit slower, I have a long way to go, I just have to keep practicing. On Issue 2, it is all written, I just need to send the last artical to Paulie, except at the moment that's not possible as the PC is not working. It shouldn't be too long before it is sorted, then after Paulie has edited it all, it will be posted. Sorry for the delay guys.

I've been away for a while. You guys did great job with your first issue of the magazine. Very enjoyable read indeed!

Sorry for the off-topic post, I just knew you'd be around here to reply. Please don't get mad at me.

That should have been sent in a personal message to him rather then posting publicly seeing the post is of personal nature, surely it should be sent in a personal message.

No-ones going to be mad at you, but how can you have overlooked that feature?

Issue 2 could be out some time tomorrow guys, just putting on finishing touches.......

Edit: Ah hell with it, I'll put it out now.:D

Last edited:
Pedal Of Choice

z06vsvipersrt103srsq0.jpg

- The Real Driving Magazine -

The first issue of Pedal of Choice has been a success much to my relief. Now it is with great pleasure that I can present Issue 2 for all of your reading enjoyment. In this issue we will take a look at the potential a good tune can have on your lap times, pit the F40 against the modern M3, and for a little fun, we see how fast cars can be made to go around a track when given to a tuning company. From viewer feedback we have now decided that we won't use production tyres as stated by PD, and instead will standardise all supercars to S1 tyres and all sports cars to N3 tyres, except for some comparison tests where all cars should be on the same tyre. Hopefully you can enjoy the second issue as much as the first!

BMW M3 Takes On Ferrari F40

The Ferrari F40 was once considered the pinnacle of all that was fast on 4 wheels, it was the car to beat. Even though it was only a little over a decade ago modern cars have come along in leaps and bounds since then thanks in large to technology, one of the reasons the R35 GT-R can beat most of the fastest supercars that preceded it. So the question is, how far has the modern sports car come? Has the humble sports car come far enough to be better than the wild supercars of yesteryear? In this article we take the new BMW M3, a benchmark in performance, and see if it can take down the once proud, once all conquering Ferrari F40.

F40 vs M3 by Paulie
I've been set with the task of finding out how far modern sports cars have come, and as it is I find myself at Mt Fuji in Japan. I am both excited and nervous. Excited to actually get to drive the legendary Ferrari F40 and see what's the rave about the M3, and nervous in that I want to do the F40 justice which means pushing it to its limit. Imagine the press if I crashed.........
Anyway, as I said, I'm here in Japan with 2 globally respected automotive marvels, the BMW M3 and the Ferrari F40. In my excitement I arrive at the track, Fuji Speedway, a few hours early, and I'm left to reflect on just what these cars have achieved. The Ferrari F40 held the fastest production car title on the planet when it was released, and was often recognised as being one of the most nimble supercars on a track. The BMW M3 has beaten out its closest rivals on numerous occasions and is the first M3 in history to come standard with a V8 (Not including the last gen M3 which came standard with a 6cyl). The Germans are the first to arrive, on time, as expected. They wheel out the M3 as I don my cap in favour of a racing helmet. Let the fun begin I say!
Naturally then, I start with the M3.

gt5p.jpg

The cabin is nice and comfy, with numerous gadgets on the dash I have no idea how to work. OK, first lap, let's see what this car can do. It's easy to see why this car is a benchmark in performance, the grip is excellent, as is turn-in. The 308kw V8 has excellent power delivery and with an engine note that will get your heart racing. The handling is very predictable thanks to its power delivery and poise in the corners. By the end of Fuji straight the M3 is pulling close to 255km/hr and overall the M3 manages a lap time of 1'54.914, impressive. If you could pick on anything with this car is that its gears are too long, especially when you consider the engine is not overly abundant with torque. You must also be careful trying to put power down at those off camber corners as the rear can come out easily enough. Satisfied with my effort in the M3 I pull into the pits, only to behold the site of a Ferrari F40, sitting, waiting.

47743532bp6.jpg

The change from the M3 to the F40 is instantly recognisable in every aspect. First, the cockpit is far more hardcore, almost like a race car. Small steering wheel and no useless gadgets to speak of. And the sound, that of a high revving, crackly V8 Ferrari is enough to send quivers down any auto enthusiast's back. As I pull onto the main straight, I notice the huge increase in acceleration, this thing really hooks!

36512948es2.jpg

By the time I reach the braking point I'm doing 280km/hr in this thing. Unfortunately though the braking distances are much longer, not aided by the fact that turn-in is not that great further adding to how early you must hit the stoppers. Although the F40 does attack corners with a certain nimbleness that the M3 doesn't have, you can really feel the tyres screaming in agony as they struggle for grip and skip about. The F40 can easily break into sudden and unexpected oversteer thanks in large to the way its 356kw is delivered which is further exaggerated by its super long gearing. At roughly 4,000rpm you will get a major kick in the groin as turbo boost kicks in and 576Nm are delivered to the rear wheels all at once resulting in instant tyre frying. As you reach higher rpm the anger within subsides and you can make use of the 356kw @ 7,000rpm. And so this brings me to the F40's biggest let down, its gearing. They are way too long, when cornering you drop to rpm too low where the erratic torque delivery results in wheelspin, and for tighter corners you must even use 1st gear just to get the car moving again. On straights every upshift drops the revs below the optimum power band. With shorter gears the car would have been that much better. After a number of laps around Fuji the F40 has managed a best lap of 1'52.195, and so I pull into the pits again to call it a day.

Despite both being great cars, there can only be one winner. Although the F40 is faster and arguably cooler, logically I'd choose the M3. Just the way the M3 does everything, it's hard to fault it for anything. With passion steering though. I'd choose the F40. It's faster, has more character, and is easier to fall in love with. In the end, I buy cars with my heart, not with my head.

91178504nz0.jpg

F40 vs M3 by doblocruiser
After Paulie had his fun day with the F40 and the M3, next day it was my turn.

As I arrived at Fuji they told me due to “circumstances” the chicane was closed and I had to drive the GT track. Well that’s fine, I think?!

In the pit garage there were the 2 cars still standing in silence. I was attracted to the F40 immediately. Actually I had no eye for the M3. All I can say is that I don’t like the looks, the technical perfection, and the way it screams M3 all over the place. The F40 instead, looks hardcore, raw and passionate. Just wondering how to go shopping in this one.....

I’m trying not to be carried away too much by the F40 impression. We are here today to see how motoring has come around in the last decade. Can the F40 stack up to the mighty M3. Let’s see.

f40m3_3.jpg

I first want to start with the M3. When I get in, it looks a bit sporty but also luxurious. Loads of gadgets on the dash and again the M3 badge everywhere. Well, at least you won’t forget what you are driving.

With a fresh mind I fire up its engine. There isn’t a lot of noise when this car runs stationary. Even with little revs the sound is there but in the background. I select first gear and get out of the pit garage and onto the circuit. Let’s find out if this piece of German technical brilliance can deliver.

f40m3_4.jpg

As the laps go by I start improving my lap times. Technically this car does absolutely nothing wrong, but there is no flair, no passion, no excitement when driving this car. It’s easy to handle and can be driven fast around the track. It has great grip and braking power. Sound however is extremely dull. This car is stunning but it just doesn’t float my boat. I achieved a 1.51.885.

I switched in the pit garage to the F40, inside it was stripped down, no radio, no airconditioning. Just a wheel, pedals and gearbox. It breathed racing. The bucket seats where hard and I have to give a compliment to the Beemer comfortably wise!

f40m3_1.jpg

I turn the ignition key and there it is. The raw race sound of the F40. I’m completely excited and I haven't even driven a metre in it. On the track the difference is immediately there. Everything is much more responsive. There is more feel with the road and driving this car makes you feel alive. Brakes are much worse than the M3 and the throttle more direct with the F40. The Ferrari tends to understeer more easily. The sound plays a great tune. It’s an adrenaline rush never experienced before in a car.
My best of 5 was a 1.49.035.

f40m3_2.jpg

It’s just an amazing piece of work, the F40. An ancient breed that still has everything a man wants today! I’ll pick the bare F40 every time over the high-tech M3! Well, except when I go shopping......

F40 vs M3 by ASH32
Well I am here today, at the Fuji Speedway, Japan, to compare the Ferrari F40 to the BMW M3. After Paulie and doblocruiser had tested them both, it was now my turn and I just could not wait any longer. After a short time deciding which car to test first, the look alone of the F40 drew me to it, so the F40 it is then.

2329079929_f06603e8e7.jpg

The Ferrari F40 is a true supercar, it has the style, the feel and the passion. It's Italian so what did you expect? I climbed into it, feeling rather nervous, after all this was my first time driving this historic car, I wonder how good it is, so out onto the track to find out. As I drive out of the pits, I am struck by how stripped out it is, no gadgets, a small wheel and a fairly uncomfy seat, it just screams race car, now onto the track. Wow I thought as I screamed down the straight doing over 170mph, it was pretty noisy too, it was great. Then it struck me, no not the wall, although I got close, the brakes are not
good, which means the braking distances are long, this is not helped by the turn-in, where the car oversteers if you put your foot down too early.

f40gt5ppq7.jpg

Another problem with this car is the gear box, it is far too long, meaning you only ever use four gears. This also gives problems with acceleration, while the acceleration is ok, I can't help feeling the gear box is seriously holding back this car. It has great speed and would be a good drive, if it wasn't for the often unpredictable oversteer, caused in part by the poor gear box. As a novice driver I really struggled
with this car. The best I could acheive was only a 1.55.6, I just couldn't get to grips with it at all. I know the car is capable of a lap at least three seconds faster, I just couldn't get it out of it, due to the fact that I kept spinning. This car is not at all good for an inexperienced driver.

Now on to the BMW M3, it's a standard modern day sports car, not really anything more. The looks are average and it is certainly not as attractive as the F40, but the most important thing is how it drives, so onto the track I go.

gran-turismo-5-prologue-20080229023257141-000.jpg

The first thing I notice is how it's straight line speed is a little slower than the F40, but that is to be expected. It is a really solid drive, it does everything well, without anything really standing out, it has more gadgets than the F40 and the ride is more comfy, but on the whole it really is just a nice average car that doesn't have many faults. As I drive more and more, it is clear that the car doesn't have the passion of the F40 and the engine noises certainly aren't as good. As in most German designed cars, it is very good technically, however it just doesn't match the F40 soul. I think the M3 is quite a good car, there are better cars around, but there are also quite a few worse. The only thing you can really fault it on is it's looks and they are not that bad. In today's world, where everything seems to look good, often at the cost of doing its job properly, the M3 is quite the opposite, which is definitely a good thing. After my run in it the best lap I could manage was a 1.57.0, so it is slower than the F40, but only by a couple of seconds at most, so not that bad really.

This really was a battle of a typical Italian car full of heart and flair and a typical German car full of brains and computer chips. So which did I prefer? Well actually it is a really close call, the Ferrari F40 is the best looking and makes the best sound and is also faster. While the BMW M3 is more stable and its gearbox is better ( but by no means perfect ) and is easier to drive. If the F40 had a proper gearbox, I am sure this would be a no contest, the poor gear box lets it down that much.
So how do I decide between head ( M3 ) and heart ( F40 ). Well the price of the M3 is over £350,000 cheaper than the F40, therefore in my view I would pick the M3, I just can't justify the extra price,
but I could understand why ( if money was no object ), most would probably pick the F40.

Conclusion
And so brings to a close our test of old vs new, engineering vs technology. It's a close call, and even though in every driver's hands the F40 has come out on top at Fuji, all you need to do is look at the lap times and realise just how close the M3 actually is. Today's humble sports car is nearly as fast as yesteryear's supercar, a shocking discovery in itself. Hopefully this article has brought to light just how advanced the automobile is becoming at such a rapid rate.

Potential of a Tune​

In a follow up article to our "potential of a tyre", in this issue we will look at the potential good settings can have on your car's speed and feel. If you want to be the fastest on race day, there can be no question that the settings you have applied to your car will play a huge role in your performance. Doblocruiser and ASH32 have gone out to see just how much a decent tune can actually do for you.

Potential of a Tune by doblocruiser
Alfa Romeo had invited me to race at a track day with the new Brera. They told me they had some kind of a surprise, but first I had to head over to the famous Suzuka Raceway in Japan.

brera3.jpg

In the pre race briefing session all was explained about the rules on the racing track and they told us to behave nicely and safely when racing each other. Final words where, "Enjoy!!!"

I went back to the pit garage with the Alfa crew; there was the beautiful Brera in all its glory being prepared to hit the track. Next to the Brera there was another car, but it had a cover on it. The crew told me, it was a very special tuned Brera from The Lion’s Den tuning shop. I first had to prove myself with the “semi” stock Brera. If the Alfa crew were happy, I would be allowed to drive the TLD Brera. Man, was I nervous!

The semi stock Brera had updated tires (S3), power (249kw) and weight (1487kg%). Everything else was factory stock.

I walked around the Brera and I realized this was a beautifully crafted Italian car. Front looks very aggressive with looks quite scary in the rearview mirror. The back is much more friendly with 2 big exhausts which want to play their tune. As I popped the door and took place in the bucket seats a nice dashboard surrounded me. The leather on the seats was beautifully stitched and the driving position feels sporty but still comfortable. Enough said, the crew wanted me to fire up its engine and get cracking. So I did…..

brera4.jpg

Track day Alfa Romeo Brera semi stock
As I turned the ignition key there was a beautiful roar of the engine. Select first gear and off I went. Through the pits there was a limit of 60km/h, I prepared myself for some serious racing. As I realized this, I had just passed the white line and instantly my foot went down. Wow, what a sound and acceleration. First lap was just warming up. At the end of the lap I went through the chicane and our first track day race had officially started.

I started at 8th place and fought my way within 2 laps to place 3. During the race I noticed the car had some small issues. It felt heavy when cornering, cornering speed was too low for my taste. The springs were very soft and the Brera understeered quite a bit in mid-speed corners. When cornering, it had loads of body roll and when accelerating out of the corners I could have done with a bit more power, maybe due to its long gearing. Braking into the corners was not possible and the Brera actually didn’t feel that sporty. Was I spoiled or were my hopes too high? When I drove into the pit box I notified the crew about my findings, they understood. Told me the car was setup for luxury, which explained the “a bit more soft” suspension. It’s a luxury fast road cruiser, not a hardcore track car. Mmmm, I went out for lunch....

Laptimes: L1 2.33.387 L2 2.26.400

Track day TLD Brera GTA Veloce
As I returned from my pasta with olives meal some Alfa crew members were waving enthusiastically my way. I headed over. As I arrived there was the telemetry of my first race. Quite impressive they told me. Go and uncover your surprise! I went to the covered Brera. As I took of the cover off I instantly recognized some changes. The car was lowered, toe and camber were set up for Suzuka. It looked more “racey”. Get in, get in were the words I heard. I took my helmet and got in, turned the ignition key and…..same sound….mmm, were those other settings the only things that where changed? I selected first gear when they told me over the radio the pit was free. I drove out of the box, on the pit limiter until the white line. 3 2 1, floor it…..whaaaaa what a change, gear ratios were a lot shorter. The car accelerated fast, gear changes where smoother. As I went through the esses in my warm-up lap I noticed that the body roll was mostly gone, steering was more direct.

The suspension and dampers were much firmer and the understeer was gone. Overall stability of the car had greatly been improved. This was something I liked, a lot! Braking for the hairpin was a surprise too, brakes felt a lot beefier, steering turn in and grip level were impressive. Cornering speed was higher and braking into corners late was now possible.

brera2.jpg

I was wondering, as I was hitting 6th gear, how did this tuning shop get so much improvement on this car. It even felt lighter. Before I knew, the race started and I literally shot past the competition. Overtaking was a dream and due to it’s lowered suspension drafting really worked well. After lap 2 I managed to get from 8th place to 1st place.

brera1.jpg

My first victory ever on a track day, thanks to the well tuned Brera. My head was in the clouds. Well done, was the last thing I heard in my earpiece. I parked the car in front of the pit box and got out. A crew member handed me a little bottle of champagne. In a reflex I climbed on the car and popped the cork. I felt like a real race driver. Too bad the national anthem did not play.

Laptimes: L1 2.31.721 L2 2.23.339

When all celebrations were over I told the crew that the tuned version of the Brera was a dream, no a blast. It’s available from The Lion's Den tuning shop in most markets around the world. It was actually its first test-driving since the TLD Brera GTA Veloce came out of the workshop. The Alfa guys smiled from ear to ear.

Later that evening I took the plane back to Europe. Testing an Alfa, anytime! With these thoughts I fell asleep.

Potential of a Tune by ASH32
When the opportunity came for me to test drive the TLD Shelby GT350 courtesy of Paulie, ( Owner of The Lion's Den tuning garage ), it was just too good of an opportunity to turn down. In order to show just how much a good tune can do for your car, I needed to get a tuned car and compare it to the stock settings. This article will hopefully show just how important a good tune really is.

Now obviously to make this fair, both the tuned and untuned cars, power, weight and tyres, need to be the same. So the stock Mustang was fitted with the same 350hp V8, as the tuned version, S3 compound tyres were fitted and the weight was reduced to the same level as the tuned car ( 1401kg ). Then I took it out on Fuji Speedway to see how it was, looking
at not only speed, but every characteristic.

Stock Mustang

ford_mustang.jpg

I began by just getting a little feel for the Mustang, as I am not that experienced of a driver and didn't want to be taking a trip right off track and then to the hospital, just spinning the car is enough thankyou. I may as well tell you that muscle cars are not exactly my favourite type of car, they have way too much weight and power, often more than what they can handle, so you can understand why I was a little nervous too. To my surprise the Mustang wasn't actually that bad, sure it was still a little heavy and second gear produced a bit of wheelspin, but I was enjoying a little cruise around Fuji anyway.
The first thing I noticed when I set off was the roar of the engine, while nothing significant it still made a decent sound. I did a few laps with it and when I wasn't spinning, it was quite a nice ride, again nothing significant but decent all the same.
One thing that struck me was, as the engine had been upgraded, the lower gears were too short, which certainly didn't help the acceleration. At the end of the long straight it was pulling along at a decent pace, around 140mph, as I got used to the car I tried to get a little more out of it, resulting in a few more spins, ( I told you I wasn't that good ), but the lap times did drop. After a few laps I hit a time of 2.04.4, which I thought was ok and to save me spinning anymore I took her back in to the pits, after all the real reason why I was here was to test
TLD version of the Mustang. Having driven it semi-stock I knew what could be improved, the question was, has TLD improved it? If so how much?
Sadly that had to wait till the next day, as it was getting quite late. As I fell asleep that night though, for the first time, I was actually looking forward to driving the TLD Shelby GT350

TLD Shelby GT350

gran-turismo-5-prologue-20080310004636499-000.jpg

Next Morning, as I woke up in my hotel room, I looked out of the window nervous of what the weather may hold, after all I wanted the test to be the same as the other, I had nothing to worry about though, it was still clear skies and it didn't look as if there was much chance of rain. As I looked out of the window, I could see Mt Fuji and I began feeling nervous all over again. As I arrived at the track, I was greeted by TLD's mechanics, who explained what they had done to the car. The suspension had been tuned, the car's ride height lowered and a brand new gear box had been fitted, plus a few other tweaks. I was interested in just how much better this would make the car, only one way to find out, I took it onto the track. I have to say my first impressions were great, the improved gearbox was what really stood out,
no longer did the car not put down power properly, the acceleration had improved, sure there was still some wheel spin in second gear, but it was less than before.
After just a few laps I had already beaten my previous best lap time and I new there was more to come, I was having real fun too, I never expected to love this car, but thanks to TLD I do. I love just about everything, it handles well but will still bite you if you throw it around too much, yes I spun again, especially accelerating out of low speed corners, which means you still have to concentrate when driving, which is more rewarding when you hook it up. After the session, which was all too short, I liked it that much, I had clocked a 2.00.7, that
is nearly four seconds a lap faster than I went before! This tuned version is so much better, in so many more ways than just speed, it's far more stable than it was before and yet still far more fun.

e3-gran-turismo-5-prologue-mustang-gt-07-suzuka.jpg

The only thing that lets it down is its speed, the heavy weight certainly doesn't help here and because of this it won't be experienced by the number of people it deserves. That is a real shame
as it is everything you could want if you are going to a track day, sadly it is just not fast enough in race conditions. In conclusion I was shocked I liked it so much, I expected it to handle really bad and it is actually quite good. I would definitely recommend you try out TLD Shelby GT350, I promise it will blow you away, just don't expect it to blow everyone else away.

Conclusion
So there you have it, two separate stories, two separate drivers, two separate cars, and both were able to knock a few seconds off their lap times just through a well tuned car, only emphasising the importance of a good tune. We hope this article has been informative for you!

The Realms of Possibility
By Paulie

Being the owner of a tuning garage (The Lion's Den) I get to drive some incredibly nice cars, recently though we undertook a project that would make all the other cars my garage has ever tuned looking rather.......slow. The Lion's Den Racing division has built an all out time attack version of the Dodge Viper, tuned for the Fuji Speedway circuit.

22599396jk2.jpg

The Viper's V10 has been tuned to produce a gobsmacking 517kw, and in a car that only weighs 1066kg, it is needless to say that I can vouch for the acceleration. Imagine the fastest, most exhilarating thrill ride you've ever been on, the acceleration alone is ten times the adrenalin rush. By the end of Fuji straight the Viper is doing well in excess of 300km/hr. With a close ratio 6spd gearbox, most corners are taken in 3rd gear, just to contain the 907Nm of Mt Everest levelling torque, not that using 3rd gear can hinder that kind of acceleration!

tv5ersta9.jpg

This car really shows what the realms of possibility can yield, with a lap time of 1'32.288 achieved by myself during intense testing, it blows all normal cars out of the water. Consider this an inside look though, there are more of these kinds of car on the way.

tv1ersjx2.jpg

This brings us to the conclusion of issue 2 of Pedal of Choice. We have found out what an incredible difference a decent tune can do on your car, we've taken a look at how the progression of the automobile has come in the past couple of decades and we've seen what happens when a tuning company decides to make an all out speed demon. As promised, we have made issue 2 smaller than issue 1, which wasn't hard due to the sheer size of the bang for buck in the last issue. Again we also remind you that we are using GT5:P as our way of beta testing and polishing our methods before the full GT5. If you have any queries, complaints or suggestions for improvement, we want to hear them! So once again, thanks for reading, and until next time, see you later!

Good read guys, Love the 'Youtube' Grabs, :sly: Looks great, The pics are awesome ......... "I love it" 👍👍👍

:)Can I please place a link to 'here' in my signature....?

I see no reason why you couldn't a1PAPAOSA, I am sure Paulie and doblocruiser would be ok with it, it might even get more people reading it. So do it if you want, I am sure they wouldn't mind.

Nice read once again! I am starting to get very addicted to these articles, great job!!

Good read guys, Love the 'Youtube' Grabs, :sly: Looks great, The pics are awesome ......... "I love it" 👍👍👍

:)Can I please place a link to 'here' in my signature....?

Thanks PAPA.:sly: Consider the YouTube vids as a sort of DVD that came with the magazine, for free!:lol:

Nice read once again! I am starting to get very addicted to these articles, great job!!

Thanks a lot mate.👍

Amazing as usual. Better than the first issue, even.

That's a relief.:) Thanks.👍

Great work guys, just as good as the first one! 👍

It's good to hear we didn't get "worse".:lol: Thanks for the comments everyone.:)

Just finished my read, I've not been at home so I'm behind with the goings on around GTP (and I'm still not at home funnily enough). Another nice read and some interesting comparisons which although the answers were there for me before I read, I was still interested to see the difference scale from person to person to see if my views were matched in each persons opinions and they all seem right on the money :)

Very informative for the less educated in GT5P without being overwhelming. but still very interesting for the experienced. Top job :)

Just finished my read, I've not been at home so I'm behind with the goings on around GTP (and I'm still not at home funnily enough). Another nice read and some interesting comparisons which although the answers were there for me before I read, I was still interested to see the difference scale from person to person to see if my views were matched in each persons opinions and they all seem right on the money :)

Very informative for the less educated in GT5P without being overwhelming. but still very interesting for the experienced. Top job :)

Thanks.:) We should have a nice little addition now to future articles as well, and I think Issue 3 is shaping up to be our best yet!:D

Back