Penalties

• Thread starter lu knee 2
  • 3 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Australia
Australia
What's going on with penalties??
I can get shunted off track and cop a penalty.
I played for hours and no matter what, penalties were applied.
Now I remember why I cancelled my subscription last time

I have a theory why some get penalties and some don’t . So be before I start this is only my theory with noting to back it up.

When we race in the 3 online daily races we are match by qualifying time trails 12 or15 drivers of our peers.
The only thing not match up is the connection to server ( the ping ) the amount of green bars down to yellow. The driver with the best connection will be seen first of the penalty event , the driver with the bad connections might be seen later or not seen at all by time the next packet on information get to the server.

I know to enjoy GTS you need Good internet and connections the Qualifying time to match up drivers is for the most part good , it’s the penalty system is a problem. Maybe it’s just a timing problems the ping to server and back. That’s My theory .

Last edited:
The only thing not match up is the connection to server ( the ping ) the amount of green bars down to yellow.
Jesus Hatstand Christ, not this again.

That's not what the bars measure (it's part of it, but not all of it) and, other than FIA races, there isn't a piggin' server.

The driver with the best connection will be seen first of the penalty event , the driver with the bad connections might be seen later or not seen at all by time the next packet on information get to the server.
alan-rickman-galaxy-quest-facepalm.75556.gif
Anyway, we already have a massive penalties thread, and this one is about to go stupid, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back