Pepeferrariracer´s Photo Gallery

Nürburgring Nordschleife.jpg

Last edited:
Man that's a huge bunch of shots!

Normally I would say quality over quantity, but your work is really good. However, for the future upload less pics, it takes sooooo long to load and people won't visit to see your awesome work.

The only thing you could work on IMHO is the composition in some of the pics, besides that they are really good.:)

The first shots of BMW are awesome!! Great angle of camera and speed!! Fantastic work but i have to shake hand to ImmalovemaGTR that there is to many of them and before they all upload need time.
Keep it up the good work!! i like your photos!!

The first shots of BMW are awesome!! Great angle of camera and speed!! Fantastic work but i have to shake hand to ImmalovemaGTR that there is to many of them and before they all upload need time.
Keep it up the good work!! i like your photos!!
Thanks for your comments! Yeah, I have to say that ImmalovemaGTR and you are correct. I´ll delete all the posts and only upload the truly good ones, I just noticed it took over two minutes to load the whole thing. But thank you very muh! Really appreciate it :)

I agree with Immalovema, the page takes a very long time to load it could be the explication for the lack of comments and visits because your work is really awesome. Your sets are full of great shots with some interesting angles, a good use of light etc... Keep the good job on mate 👍 (an open a flickr gallery ;) ).

Thanks for your comments! Yeah, I have to say that ImmalovemaGTR and you are correct. I´ll delete all the posts and only upload the truly good ones, I just noticed it took over two minutes to load the whole thing. But thank you very muh! Really appreciate it :)
Just click "Insert every image as a... Thumbnail" above the list of attachments when you are editing each post (you need to click "More Options..." to see this), and it will automatically insert a clickable, thumbnail gallery for you. :)

Great shots, by the way. Expect a few to be featured in our #GTPicOfTheDay posts on Facebook and Twitter soon. 👍

Just click "Insert every image as a... Thumbnail" above the list of attachments when you are editing each post (you need to click "More Options..." to see this), and it will automatically insert a clickable, thumbnail gallery for you. :)

Great shots, by the way. Expect a few to be featured in our #GTPicOfTheDay posts on Facebook and Twitter soon. 👍
I already did as suggested, and now the page loads faster!! :) And thank you Jordan, it would be an honor to be featured in GTPicOfTheDay :)

Some of your shots are pretty good, particulaly in composition and angles. 👍

I would agree though that less can be more. There are far too many shots in most posts and it is hard to really be engaged when they are all displayed as a wall of thumbs.

Great set overall but you have some outstanding photos like the last one. Just try to post less because there are some photos that are very similar, but still great job 👍

Back