xxxpp24com Messages 120 Sep 29, 2011 #1 yes,I did it!! It's pertfect!!!without any rolling~ But I think I need to remove the pad of T500RS... OK~just show it Not only for play,but also for eating and study Last edited: Oct 2, 2011
yes,I did it!! It's pertfect!!!without any rolling~ But I think I need to remove the pad of T500RS... OK~just show it Not only for play,but also for eating and study
Coxis Messages 3,446 GTP_Coxis Messages Coxis Sep 29, 2011 #2 What's new about it? It looks the same as https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=223486 and even https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=220499
What's new about it? It looks the same as https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=223486 and even https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=220499
xxxpp24com Messages 120 Sep 29, 2011 #3 Coxis What's new about it? It looks the same as https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=223486 and even https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=220499 Click to expand... Big different!!! sht. like this.... Look before http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzA3NzQzMjg4.html What a creazy rolling!!! Now the problem is how to use screw to fixed it. Eh,,,,please how to check my T500RS's hardware version?
Coxis What's new about it? It looks the same as https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=223486 and even https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=220499 Click to expand... Big different!!! sht. like this.... Look before http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzA3NzQzMjg4.html What a creazy rolling!!! Now the problem is how to use screw to fixed it. Eh,,,,please how to check my T500RS's hardware version?
M maks Messages 71 Sep 30, 2011 #4 The version number is under your wheel. Right next to the serial number.
Brando-K Ohh Discord Premium Messages 2,406 Melbourne Messages GTP_Brando-K Oct 2, 2011 #6 What game are you playing in that video?
S SuperAguri Messages 95 Messages SuperAguri__PKJJ Oct 2, 2011 #7 I have interest of your noodle ! XD
xxxpp24com Messages 120 Oct 2, 2011 #8 Brando-K What game are you playing in that video? Click to expand... rFcator Yesterday I was tried GT5 drifting,but the wheel could not revolve fast,even spin!!! I don't know what happened..
Brando-K What game are you playing in that video? Click to expand... rFcator Yesterday I was tried GT5 drifting,but the wheel could not revolve fast,even spin!!! I don't know what happened..